What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Cookies

Tulku

Had to get a couple of these into some dirt, they've gotta be squeezed in somehow, OJD's description of this work is way too mouth watering for me :biggrin: nice job bro!

Couple of weeks in from seed, waiting for them to dry out a bit more before a repot...mad flavours are a coming!!!!!

picture.php

:tiphat:

mr_coughy

are these from Garden Ablaze or Epik? Had a concentrate of (epik)strawberry cookies x gg4 a few months back & i've had strawberry terps on my mind ever since.

Tulku

Pheno 1...unsure about this one, dunno if it is what it's supposed to be?

picture.php

Pheno 2...as with the other there is barely any smell until very late in flower..odd

picture.php

Look nice tho'

Peacefrog

Veteran
My experience with a couple of Strawberry crosses is that the berry smell shows up after a few weeks' cure. It starts out loud and skunky and turns into something quite nice. Don't give up on those buds! The very idea of Strawberry Cookies has me thinking about placing an order. I've been out of touch.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Tuklu

sorry to hear it wasnt dank
looks nice ?
how many seeds did you pop

peace

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
My 2 StRaWBerry Cookies.....

for sure good resin production with them...but I need to grow the last 3 seeds I've to judge a bit better this strain....

this one has been topped early as suggested by OJD in the strain description:

here @ 45/50 days of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BOOM!!!!!

Last edited:

geneva_sativa

Nice work, StRa !

I really remember the shortbread and strawberry jam smell from the taller girl I had . . .

Great high, a very enjoyable smoke

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey StRa

Looking real dank bro , nice work

Thanks for posting

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Nice work, StRa !

I really remember the shortbread and strawberry jam smell from the taller girl I had . . .

Great high, a very enjoyable smoke

Yep thanks geneva!!!

Hey StRa

Looking real dank bro , nice work

Thanks for posting

thanks man!!!

this strawberry cookies was a gift you gave me last year @spannabis......so I think posting them it's the least I could do!!!

I've also some Girls Scout Cookies Haze to show you...coming soon!

boom