What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ISO-3 by D Gold

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have SN-001 ISO-4 headed our way for beta testing. More info after we've had our way with her................ Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort.....

ISO-4 ready for test,

https://skunkpharmresearch.com/2017...lu-hee-hee-hee-moooore-toys-arriving-to-test/

I came up with twenty-four of the best solvents I could find for testing in my ISO-3, here's a list arranged as to relative polarity,

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7933632&postcount=162

In that thread, "Hash oil techniques and solvents for non BHO hash oil?" I describe in detail how I ordered, received, and inspected each solvent. Simply enter the solvent name in the Search this Thread box at the top of any page.

Attachments

• arrival.jpg
    arrival.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 46

JRace

Interested in these myself, 6 months in....still recommended?
Worth it to go for the 4 over the 3?

Have 2-5Lbs to process, looking to make QWET.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interested in these myself, 6 months in....still recommended?
Worth it to go for the 4 over the 3?

Have 2-5Lbs to process, looking to make QWET.

Yup, still good stuff.

Is 2 to 5 lbs the lot or how much material you're processing per run?

JRace

Yup, still good stuff.

Is 2 to 5 lbs the lot or how much material you're processing per run?
It will be my first batch to run. If all goes well will the ISO I plan to run that much about once every 3 months. So not a significant amount by any stretch.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will be my first batch to run. If all goes well will the ISO I plan to run that much about once every 3 months. So not a significant amount by any stretch.

Either would work at that production rate. I would probably get the ISO 4 to reduce run time.

Latest posts

Latest posts