What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Boards Moonshine's Ghost Train

The Pheonix

i have decided to treat myself to some

Rare Dankness [-] Moonshine's Ghost Train

I fear for my mind when this one starts to get consumed.....

lets hope we have a nice run :biggrin:

6/6 popped and all are doing fine :)

picture.php
picture.php

peace and Good fortune

Phe

The Pheonix

Me too ;)

Thanks for dropping in Bro....

these have been switched to flower now and are looking to have some nice big plants on the way but 2 will be somewhat shorter than the rest,

i'll get some pics this evening

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

These moonshines are quite big (not a great deal of camera room) thinning out fans maybe needed and i'm quietly hopeful of a nice big harvest

looking to net these later today for support

touched on a slight overfeed but overall i'm happy enough these have grown well and i'd say with not a great deal of attention :biggrin:

picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Hey BG4L, Thanks for dropping in Bro

they are doing really well... they are taller than 60 inches now and still shooting for the stars

clusters are just starting to form and i'm hoping they will slow a bit now... bud shots be but a few weeks away ;)

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

these are now topping 70 inches and are now starting to bud after 3 weeks of 12/12

big big stretch....

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

these plants are really something they have pushed me to my limits in terms of height and width in all honesty, my room is full and one perfectly healthy plant went in the bin because they have simply took over the place ;)

FAN LEAF Vs DINNER PLATE
picture.php

Peace

Phe

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
my room is full and one perfectly healthy plant went in the bin because they have simply took over the place

That would just break my heart but sounds like with such vigorous plants it was needed :biggrin:

And damn that is a hell of a fan leaf :yoinks:.....thinking these may have to get on my wish list for the bean vault/stash.

~star~crash~

i have decided to treat myself to some

Rare Dankness [-] Moonshine's Ghost Train

I fear for my mind when this one starts to get consumed.....

lets hope we have a nice run :biggrin:

6/6 popped and all are doing fine :)

View ImageView Image

peace and Good fortune

Phe

i ran this one this past summer and everyone wanted a cut:biggrin: i have pics if U want to see what you're in store for...

idiit

Veteran
^^
i ran this one this past summer and everyone wanted a cut i have pics if U want to see what you're in store for...
very nice pics ( page 16 iirc). green thumb starcrash. :)

i'm running some mgth atm. subbed.

The Pheonix

That would just break my heart but sounds like with such vigorous plants it was needed :biggrin:

And damn that is a hell of a fan leaf.....thinking these may have to get on my wish list for the bean vault/stash.

hey 190

i'll def give a good go at seeing if these are worth it, they are the fastest growing plants i have done in the last 3 years and they have been some good ones in that time.

i'm very hopeful ;)

peace Bro

i ran this one this past summer and everyone wanted a cut:biggrin: i have pics if U want to see what you're in store for...

i took a look bro and very nice buds, these are as tall as the fence in the background of one of the pics, i may have vegged a tad too long me thinks :whistling:

thanks for dropping in Bro

^^ very nice pics ( page 16 iirc). green thumb starcrash.

i'm running some mgth atm. subbed.

have you got a thread up?

Thanks for dropping in bro ;)

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

i have tried to take many photo's this evening but not very many came out and this is probably the best shot.... but i will be able to get some really good ones when i get in there for the chop

picture.php

Peace
Phe

Kimura

mmmm mmmmm that's lookin gooood!!! i'm always glad to see people growing some rare dankness strains. i love their stuff, definitely some of the best bud i've ever smoked has been their strains. i currently have 2 ghost of leeroy in mid flower, along with a 501st OG and a scott's OG in veg.

The Pheonix

Thanks for dropping in guys ;)

here is a branch off the fastest finishing and the smallest pheno that was just snook in the middle there trying its best to compete with the monsters

picture.php

Peace

Phe