What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White OG Chem info/pics?

RedDemon

Just picked up a pack of these on the bay and was wondering if anyone has any info on the strain.I also got a pack of chem d cookies,this is my first run with connoisseur genetics and hopefully it will be a good one..

Thanks in advance

RedDemon

Heyyy RedDemon,
Keep us posted, and try to post pic's if you can. I'm taggin' on the thread.
Thanks

No problem,Bobbo..

Popped 5 white OG chem and 2 ChemD cookies,would have popped more but since I'm running a perpetual grow I'm on limited space.Room also has Richard Williams Deep Wreck,my cross of Royal HawaiianxSour Bubble BX3 and BOG's Sour Strawberry Kush.

All of the seeds have popped and are about 5 days above ground,I will post pics as soon as they start getting bigger..

Thanks for your interest,I've watched your grows from the sidelines and you have done CSG justice..

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Np guy, interested to see how they all turn out. That Chem D Cookies sounds good too!

Awesome! Yeahr the seedling stage is so blah to me when they're that small lol.

Thanks brotha', yeah I try my hardest-give them a lot of love. I have found the most keepers from them, one in every pack. Not that I don't try different breeders, CSG seeds work so I come back to them. I think some people might even be hating on me because I clog the CSG forums wit all my threads haha lol. Prob thinking I'm kissing ass. Just gonna keep doing what I do, love to do. Growing the finest and posting, sharing my work. Thanks again.

I'll be tuned.

RedDemon

Update

This is my lone white OG Chem female,i popped 2 but that one hasn't shown yet.Any idea what kind of pheno i might have judging by the leaf's?I noticed this one has some crinkle in the leaf's and looks Indica Dom.Anyway,sorry for the crappy pics here she is..

Attachments

• 20160921_210635.jpg
    20160921_210635.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160921_210622.jpg
    20160921_210622.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160921_210554.jpg
    20160921_210554.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 14

RedDemon

I will be putting her into flower in a few days once I transplant into a 5 gal pot,I will get some better pics up once she is in the flower room.She will be flowering under a single 1000w hortilux using flora nova nutes.i see I'm the only one posting that is currently growing this strain,I hope I can give you guys a good grow and report on this strain.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
looking good
its hard to tell by leafs
throw up some flower pics and il help id your pheno

peace

RedDemon

Well,i have had a run with the white x og chem and i must say its definitely top shelf smoke.here is the kicker,i got probably 20+ seeds out of her because she threw some nanners so i said to myself "wtf,im gonna grow them out".I just grew 3 out and they all turned out to be female,i am on day 45 in flower and all i can say is "HOLY SHIT" all 3 are different and look and smell FIRE.Now i always thought and read on this forum that hermie seed are shit and just to toss them,well the hermi seeds ive grown out look to be better in all aspects than the actual mom they came from....

Pics to come

RedDemon

Pheno 1:very chunky,good yielder and smells of fruity pine and dankness

Attachments

• 20170718_210235.jpg
    20170718_210235.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170718_210452.jpg
    20170718_210452.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 13

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
its hard to tell from the picture which pheno yours leans to

the Og chem phenos are real loud chem/kush that can even smell like dogshit or a lemon pinesol pheno
the White phenos are a Hashy tasting and amazing trichome content and also throws some fruity phenos

Latest posts

Latest posts