What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
post-51884-0-93274200-1436144215.jpg

post-51884-0-79551200-1436196252.jpg

some of the stuff im playing with right now - Come on, OJD, let me grow your beans!

By the way, ^those^ are just shitty phone pics I took for someone on another site.

Last edited:

Jonny Lan

I would love to test some of your beans...
Im always late putting up pics on my grows but i gets it done.

I would be interested in the Lemon Chem! More than glad to run a journal. I was going to purchase Oregon Lemons next. This would be a nice replacement! Give Massachusetts some love..

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hey guys sorry for the delay
Seedbay will have them in the next few days

If your member with no previous grow logs I won't be picking you sorry , but to many people don't finish logs when testing

Peace

Delay?? Damn brutha...it's been over a month since ya posted this.I'm not wanting to test...I have a bunch of your gear already. I would just like to suggest that you may consider some of the folks that have no grow logs yet. It is a gamble..but then again it's not like you don't have plenty of seeds. Some of the folks wanting to test are in a state or area that frowns on our lil plant. Maybe they will get over the jitters and make ya proud. Just consider a couple of the ones that have been members for awhile.....you never know bud..... I hope this message finds you and yours well and safe.:tiphat:

I've got some empty buckets and a fresh bag of coco... I'd be more than happy to keep a detailed log from soak to cut. I'm running AN pH perfect Sensi Coco with Protekt, Calmag + and some boosters in hempy buckets outdoors. I understand your skepticism on the grow logs, but I'd appreciate the opportunity just the same. We've all got to start somewhere, right?

I'm 31N, let me know if I can help :)

I can send pics of some of my recent/current grow(s) if you'd like

Last edited:

weshjo

ICMag Donor
Delay?? Damn brutha...it's been over a month since ya posted this.I'm not wanting to test...I have a bunch of your gear already. I would just like to suggest that you may consider some of the folks that have no grow logs yet. It is a gamble..but then again it's not like you don't have plenty of seeds. Some of the folks wanting to test are in a state or area that frowns on our lil plant. Maybe they will get over the jitters and make ya proud. Just consider a couple of the ones that have been members for awhile.....you never know bud..... I hope this message finds you and yours well and safe.:tiphat:

I second that!

:tiphat:

Perpetual Nooch

Take me out of the running if this is still happening. Too late for me to start seeds and be ready for next round. Maybe for the round after this, if no decision has been made by then.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new tester list

new tester list

new tester list

Barletta= triangle kush × lem chem
Jamie shoes = cheesedog × lem chem
Sour puss = girl Scout Cookies x Lem chem and diesel dipped cookies xog chem
Stoned warrior= ecsd x cj x og chem
Oakey joe= purple cheddar X og chem
Midwest sticky= diesel Dipped cookies x og chem and triangle kush x lem chem
Unregistered 190 =girl Scout Cookies x Lem chem
Yortbogey= both cheesedog x's
hatchbrew =diesel Dipped cookies x og chem
Momerath= girl Scout Cookies x Lem chem
TdK =cheesedog xog chem
Double triple og =triangle kush x Lem chem
Bugman59= triangle kush cookies x Lem chem
Bmac= girl Scout Cookies x og chem
Happy herb= girl Scout haze cookies x Lem chem
Foothillsfarmer =triangle kush cookies x Lemchem
Krustalos= cheesedog x lemchem
Phoenix =girl Scout cookies x og chem
c2288 = purple cheddar x og chem
jaded1 =purple cheddar x og chem
DR b Haze74 =girlscout cookies x og chem

you should recieve a pm from old pink asking for your addy soon

if you cant test any more pm me now

peace

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Ooh wee! I get to test two, thanks ojd I'll do my best. I just got some gavitas too so this is gonna be fun!

You sure I cant throw down some diesel dipped cookies too?

Going all out before this run... new bulbs (not the cheap and nasty shit I run now) and bigger pots!

S

sourpuss

Sweet brother! Gsc x lem chem!!!!! Diesel cookies chem!!! Stoked!! Edited...Just noticed u have me down for 2 packs...

Honored to be chosen.:tiphat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.