What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Harvest time!

We're at day 72 over here in the tent. These girls sure took their sweet time finishing up and fading out. I thought I'd be starting this a week ago but if the years in this game have taught me anything it's that you gotta be patient.

Corey Stardawg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Glue

picture.php

Should be all wrapped up here within a couple weeks, just waiting on ecsd and sour bx aka the grape.

Got some Lucy and SFV on deck to be sentenced for their crimes.

What crimes you ask?

Excessive body odor.

Their punishment?

Execution!

:laughing:

Scrappy-doo

Timing is on point Stardog!

I have 2 Lucy's this round getting chopped right now. Real happy with her. Squeeze n' sniff and I smell mostly OG, but when trimming the whole room smells like spoiled milk. Pretty nasty. Wasn't expecting that.

She's like the girl you meet at the local dive bar that smells like perfume and tuna.

77 days, one scrogged and one staked.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stardog

Really nice Scrappy, damn!! I've only seen her run in another garden a few times but those look great. I have a really big one going now and tons of clones rooting with 2 moms as backup. I can't afford to lose that one.:tiphat:

Scrappy-doo

Yeah the tubs are nice. They're tough too I get these at Home Depot, the ones with the yellow lids, and they're real hard to break. For the size of them my yields are actually pretty sad but I suppose that would change with more light. I just like that in late flower I can leave them for 4-5 days and know my plants will still be alive and happy. Another bonus is when I move I can use them as regular containers to carry all my stuff. When I was growing in unfriendly territory one of my biggest concerns when moving was carrying a stack of those 5 gallon square pots or those home depot buckets. They're just so big and bulky and hard to hide.

Scrappy-doo

ECSD Day 79

ECSD Day 79

Eh, not my best run with the sour this time around. Even with the AC keeping the room nice and cool it's like she can just tell when it's summer. Buds seem much knobbier than usual and almost looks like she wants to start foxtailing. Not wanting to finish either she movin like molasses this last couple weeks. At 79 days usually she's good to go but this round looks like she wants another week. I'm taking her down this weekend no matter what. Smells on point though so at least I know I won't be smoking hay.

Her flop is on point tho :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yes the flop is just right! Sometimes they end up doing just fine floppy vs a double trellis.
Plenty of light getting in there.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I just flipped a Sour a few days ago. Plus I have the other cut that was passed to me as Sour flowering at the same time. So we'll get to see just how much alike/different they are. Thanks homie.

Scrappy-doo

Good to hear DTOG. Did the BX ever make it? That one's a beast with hybrid vigor galore. Usually she roots faster than anything else. Stardog can attest to that, I think.

Stardog

Looking pretty damned good for a summer run Scrappy. You're right though, she can tell when it's summertime so I usually wait until Sept to flip any. If you're talking about the sour grape from the Bx1', she is an animal and she'll take over but the trouble is well worth it.:)

Bmac1

Veteran
Those tubs and the single plant scrog is a great idea. Do you drill holes for drainage?