What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

M

MacGyver420

dj's "true blue" i grew this one out and it was awesome! ive heard people talk about the blueberry muffin smell and that is exactly how i would describe this stuff; -it had a lot going for it; easy to grow. -- the high was not the strongest in the world, so i eventually cycled it out of my garden.

i think i still have a pic up in my forum album let me see if i can find it ill edit it into this post.

now i am on the hunt for the blues once again. i have a some BOG gear "blue moon rocks" that is next on my list; i have heard promising things about it.

but yea i guess what i would should say is DJ is the undisputed master of all things blue

here you go: this stuff was for sure blueberry muffins in smell profile; i cant really remember how it smoked but it was pretty average in that department.
true blue early flower
picture.php

finish
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i wrote that i took these plants to 73 days; so cancel the part about short flower time.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
The best Blueberry I've come across so far is O's cut. It's an amazing smoke. Something about it just clicks with my brain and sends me floating off into space for hours.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
The best Blueberry I've come across so far is O's cut. Doesn't smell much like blueberry but I don't mind, she is an amazing smoke. Something about it just clicks with my brain and sends me floating off into space for hours.

no well, alot of the blueberrys are not potent, im curious about about the best smelling and tasting..

there are so beautiful pictures here so im gonna sit here and drool for a bit lol:)

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Thats awesome Dank frank any other goodies you could send in maybe some ken's father crosses??? your girls are always EPIC!!!!

T

turtle farmer

I've ran Dr Atomic's Blueberry Northern Lights since '98 or so.
It smells the whole place up real nice...Indoor or out..
Grows like an octopus,low and sideways..great taste,smell and buzz.
I've read he re worked it and calls it Blueberry Jam now.
Peace

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Dutch passion bluemoonshine was quite delicious.
nutty blueberry flavour..i miss her now.

junior_grower

Dj's original blueberry has been in my stable for years. Its a hunt for a good pheno but worth it. once a year or so a blueberry crop is run and everyone loves it.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
yeah still around..atleast the seeds are...

um... so I checked a website (sanies?) that has breeder's choice beans... but it seemed weird to me as there was a lot of plants made using DJ Shorts gear... the orginal breeder's choice with Zamalito was all about colombian, mexican, african and asian landraces made into f1 hybrids as opposed polyhybrids... maybe Zam left the name to other peeps?

I

icon

joey weed had a very blueberry smell/taste from his blueberry but unfortunately he's no longer around as of fairly recently.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
like i say ive seen alot of people growing out the recent dj short seeds and they all hermied i know the strain is quite delicate at times but ive seen enough herms to put me off buying a few packs.

has anyone here tryed moscas blue moonshine? or djs original b moonshine?

Blaz3

um... so I checked a website (sanies?) that has breeder's choice beans... but it seemed weird to me as there was a lot of plants made using DJ Shorts gear... the orginal breeder's choice with Zamalito was all about colombian, mexican, african and asian landraces made into f1 hybrids as opposed polyhybrids... maybe Zam left the name to other peeps?

I dont really know too much about the seed industry and breeders...but I will say sanniz and other breeders on his site have very nice strains for ery low prices...if a mod doesnt like this post,please feel free to edit it..i dont mean to ruffle any feathers..

C

Capital G

Somebody said blueberry sativa...heard and saw great stuff about it but haven't gotten around to them and probably won't...the bluedream saturation in my market has turnt me off from blueberry for awhile...was one of my favs though ...........

BIGGS

Veteran

their 2 different seed co's called breeder's choice bro.

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
I am a fan of blueberry from the first time that I have grown to late nineties. I tried both the DP who has been remarkably stable over the years but has lost the main characteristics (flavor, aroma) the DJ in my opinion the best and the most anonymous of the three sagarmata. Next time i would like to try the bcbud depot blueberry.

I

Iron_Lion

Is Zamalito still doing Breeders Choice? I see one of the BC's has some interesting sats but I dont hear much about them.

Latest posts

Latest posts