What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easy access to all of the White Jones testers logs!

U

Ultra Current

Since there are so many White Jones testers, it seemed like a good idea to make a thread that could connect everyone for easy access. I assume that the threads will be scartered all over the site so now some of them wont get lost. Ill update the links as I find them. Feel free to post a link if yours isnt linked in yet. Good luck to all of the testers and thanks to ojd and bliss for making all this possible!

ghotsnugz
fullymelteddome
lifebreather
hammerhead

Phillthy - Phillthy's White Jones Test

builtaforest
mugenbao

brotherindica - Brother's White Casey Test Grow

woolybear
budelight
loudog420

el candestino - White Jones (Fem) test 2012

djxxplatinium
thc123

archie123 - The White Jones &a couple GDP.all S1

Ultra Current - Ultra Current's 7600 Watt "The White Jones" (feminized) Test Grow in RDWC!

dtread
yortbogey

PistilPete - The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

half baked
bigal25
bullfrog44
bunz

greenthumbdub - White Jones CSG Test Grow

sneaky101
happyherb
bopp
ghetto child
space cadet
zomboweed

DiscoBiscuit - The White Jones - Test

U

Ultra Current

Hell yeah its no problem. Just trying to keep things here at CGS organized cause CSC is about to blow the fuck up this year. I truly believe that CGS is on a great path and is here to stay for a long time. This is my new home. Good luck to all the testers and the CGS family! Happy growing!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks ultra current bro
with help from quality growers like your self we trying hard to bring the new flavours to the table

sneaky 101 and mugenbao its been long enough that the seeds must of gone missing

il be sending new test packs for you guys to arive with clarence on tuesday so about a week later you should have them

peace

L

LouDog420

Just soaked my 5 :dance013:

We will see, and I'll start up a thread after the veg is winding down... :wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think i might have to re-post this thread fresh so that i can edit the original info given by Ultra Current now he is no longer around to do it himself.
Peace

OrganicBuds

Veteran
This thread still going? If so, PM me and I will let you know my last user name and a link to my garden this year.