What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Harvest Cup-Worcester, MA-Dec 16&17

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
There's a new cup this year with legit looking sponsors and venue.
https://theharvestcup.org/

entries due at ProVerde labs by Oct 31.
https://orders.proverdelabs.com/comp-registration
Flower (Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, High THC, High CBD) - 2oz of flower required

Concentrates - 14g required

Solventless - 14g required

Oils & Tinctures - 1oz bottles

Topicals - 12 applications

Edibles - 36 doses

Booths are cheap compared to HT but there is no mention what they allow you to sell.
I can't believe that they will allow weed sales but who knows, you have to be 21 to enter the event.
https://theharvestcup.org/become-a-vendor/

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
yeah this looks like it might turn out legit after all.
wondering if they had many entries in their cup.

I'm thinkin bout goin. I'm only a short drive away. I've been hesitant bout cups. Seems like they turn out to be a disaster more often than not. Hope it's good though.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yo, Yo This weekend y'all.

I'll be vending Beans at the Diamond Strain Genetics booth #1002

all the OGKB beans for your growing pleasure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

December 16th and 17th at Worcester DCU Center

Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM, and Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
If you can't make the Harvest Cup this weekend I'll be at this Gene Traders event in Ludlow in Jan with clones and seeds.

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I am going sunday definitely gonna hit you up Chunkypigs really want some of that OGKB ��

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Fukkkk! people were flat up ballin' in the harvest cup today with many uniformed po-po walking around and watching folks vending beans and buds, shatter and clones.

the cops booted the booth across from us for having too much weed on display but the crowd was huge and relentless in their seed appetite.

$52 to get in but there were lots of seedbanks and people were excited about the selections available.

I asked one of the clone vendors about prices and he said $25 to $10,000, lol.

one person was at my table with a cut of AJ's sour D and said one of the booths was giving them away.

bought my 1st ever vape device and a gram of shatter so I could medicate in my booth.

be back tomorrow with those new-new bagseeds, yo! Sex Pistol (SLUGGO x Chem Panties)

~star~crash~

sounds like shit's finally happening in the east ! awesome for Chunky ...really happy for the guy... peace ..i got his cut OGKB 2.0 & it's all that so far as i can tell ...Chunky i got cuts of OGKB 2.0 ...pm me if you want too

~star~crash~

also, want to know how was the quality of the bud being offered for sale by the vendors at the event...what was the competition like?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They showed the 100 foot joint on channel 7 news this morning. Said it took 1000# of weed.

perismoke

Harvest cup visit

Harvest cup visit

Headed over to "worm town" for the harvest cup...very nice show on Saturday ..lots of dispensaries as well as head shop goodies,nutrient vendors ,clubs,and a few seed sellers,bud locators,butter extractors,clothing vendors etc. ( No..i will not be wearing a Marley T shirt...its too friggin cold here..:))
I said hello to Chunky..great guy..and also saw a few ...strains i must have...
The simple quiz on cannabis netted me a 25% discount at NETA...in my opinion the best dispensary in taxachusetts...
the ambience,friendliness and the super nice competition samples made for a great time.
Later the aroma from Orig. Sensi Star in my Tent reminded me :laughing:we are lucky to be in Mass.:laughing:

Americangrower

Veteran
What a joke, I had to work so couldn't go but sent the boyz there today. They said it was lame, I really sent them to talk and hang with O & T but they said their booth wasn't there???? So I called her, seems them and many others were booted for donating med extracts. Going to catch up with her in a few dayz for the whole scoop but I do know that they had a huge line at booth and it brought attention thus the boot.