What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st grow- Centennial Seeds "21" and "Roughneck"

JoeManixx

That is clawing for sure. They're really young and have not even begun to feed.

Just give them water for a while until you see the new growth starting to pull just a little yellow, then feed them again. By then they'll be bigger and they'll be harder to over feed.

Somewhere around wk 5 they'll start to really eat and you might get a little potassium def. You can bump it up then. You already know what "too much" looks like, so just raise it until they claw and back it off a little.

You've got some nice growth for 3 weeks. Feeding heavy isn't all bad :)

Thanks for the grow show. -Joe

Sex?

Sex?

So I think that i have 2 females out of 3!

Here is pics of #1 that i suspect is gonna have balls

Attachments

• #1sexm1.jpg
    #1sexm1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
  • #1sexm2.jpg
    #1sexm2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 7
  • #1sexm3.jpg
    #1sexm3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 8
And #2 is female but i couldnt get a good pic of it and got suddenly distracted when i saw this leaf that looks like something has been eating on it???

Attachments

• pest?.jpg
    pest?.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi! Just wanted to put up some pics.... they are looking stout! Havent fed em anything since the 1st feeding and they r still clawed out but hopefully soon they will straighten out! hasnt seemed to affect negatively. I did put up a picture of a leaf on the bottom of one plant that has some weird looking spots on it. Im hoping its nothing bad like PM. I noticed the max humidity has hit 64% down there. im getting a dehumidifier today fa sha

Attachments

• problem?.jpg
    problem?.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 15
  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 7
  • hugeleaf.jpg
    hugeleaf.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 9

JoeManixx

Getting a little fuzzy there, Johnny!

Nice, the fans are all planed out, they look really healthy. Thanks for the update! -Joe

Turbo: High! I told them about you and they cant wait to meet you either! :wave:

Joe: High! They r getting fuzzy indeed. Can't wait for the trichomes and scent to kick in!

lookin good was about to say aint that space a bit big for those plants but i see now there in a tent maximize that light and space! good job!

lookin good was about to say aint that space a bit big for those plants but i see now there in a tent maximize that light and space! good job!

Thanks Durka! I like the tent a lot...... everythings easier to control. Just got a new 4" inline fan yesterday. Before, I was using a sunleaves 4" duct fan as intake and it wasnt enough intake because the sides of the tents were caving in real bad from the negative air pressure. should be good now though!

Took em out of the tent this mornin to do some trimming on the bottoms..... here's some pictorials!

Attachments

• 21.3.jpg
    21.3.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 21.2.jpg
    21.2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 6
  • 21.1.jpg
    21.1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 6

JoeManixx

Took em out of the tent this mornin to do some trimming on the bottoms..... here's some pictorials!

Looking good --trimming is solid, even the lowest branch on the #1 plant reaches the canopy. You're going to need tomato cages or a trellis :)

Notice how the newest growth leaves are pinnate, long and thin, like a sat? Yet the fans are fat and the size of dinner plates :)

And you have the artifact clawing in the oldest fans, but none higher up. It caught up with the feed.

Leave those big fans on til they are almost dead. They work as sentinels for the plant. They'll burn up first if you hit a deficiency, so use them like a visual indicator. Rarely happens in veg, but about wk 5 of flower, get ready to feed them.

Looks good man.

Looking good --trimming is solid, even the lowest branch on the #1 plant reaches the canopy. You're going to need tomato cages or a trellis :)

Notice how the newest growth leaves are pinnate, long and thin, like a sat? Yet the fans are fat and the size of dinner plates :)

And you have the artifact clawing in the oldest fans, but none higher up. It caught up with the feed.

Leave those big fans on til they are almost dead. They work as sentinels for the plant. They'll burn up first if you hit a deficiency, so use them like a visual indicator. Rarely happens in veg, but about wk 5 of flower, get ready to feed them.

Looks good man.

Thank you Joe!

I too was thinking about how the new growth shows sativa traits and the HUGE leaves on the bottom had me thinking indica :wave:

I think its too late for any tomato cages but I might have to look into some kind of trellis!!!

And im bubbling up some indonesian bat guano and liquid karma to give em tommorow :)

JoeManixx

Thank you Joe!

I too was thinking about how the new growth shows sativa traits and the HUGE leaves on the bottom had me thinking indica :wave:

I think its too late for any tomato cages but I might have to look into some kind of trellis!!!

And im bubbling up some indonesian bat guano and liquid karma to give em tommorow :)

Haha! Your plants eat better than most people I know!

Hi!

It has come to my attention that I have 2 different phenotypes. One sativa dom and one indica dom. The sativa is behind the indica on filling in and bulking..... it also has thinner leaves. im guessing it will take a little longer :wave:

Oh yeah.... I swapped out my 600w for a 1000w Lumitek/OptiLume setup

Attachments

• Indica.jpg
    Indica.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 6
  • sativa.jpg
    sativa.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 6