What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Bong - Cannabis in the White House in 2021 ?

St. Phatty

Just read about Tulsi Gabbard maybe running.

Because she is like a young female Ron Paul on foreign policy, i.e. very independent of the Zio-Christian Psychopaths and the Israel supporters they pimp for ... I like her.

She's one of the few House or Senate members that has spoken out against the US Terror War.

Also one of the few that has seen its true cost, as an Iraq drive-by shooting vet.

Hard not to wonder when the US will have a President sober enough to light up in the White House.

St. Phatty

You know Obama burnt some herbage in there.

I'm guessing Carter did as well...

True, it's not like the Secret Service would object, or scold the President.

I mean, Openly Smoking Cannabis,

"Out of the Closet and into the Streets", as the gay slogan went.

Basically, abandoning all the cuteness and just being honest.

Has to happen eventually.

White Beard

Ron Paul is not who you think he is

Ron Paul is not who you think he is

Ron Paul *IS* a firm supporter of the federal government dumping the whole legalization on the states, *knowing* that many states will continue prohibition in some form (prison labor being what it is, and the school-to-prison pipeline paved as it is with penny-ante drug busts).

He has also expressed his enthusiasm for replacing the constitution with the bible, so forget him not being “one of those”....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ron Paul *IS* a firm supporter of the federal government dumping the whole legalization on the states, *knowing* that many states will continue prohibition in some form (prison labor being what it is, and the school-to-prison pipeline paved as it is with penny-ante drug busts).

He has also expressed his enthusiasm for replacing the constitution with the bible, so forget him not being “one of those”....

please show me the quote where Ron Paul is advocating the replacement of the constitution with the bible? i have not followed him closely, for a while, but at one point i watched all his speeches and read his articles, i never saw anything even remotely like what you attribute to him above.

White Beard

I wish I could but it was a TV interview during the 2000 elections...he said the Bible / constitution swap thing out loud in so many words. I was pretty stunned.

Believe me, I wish I could track that down, but I don’t even know what channel it was...