Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Unknown problems

Thread Title Search
Unknown problems Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2018, 06:44 PM #1
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
Unknown problems

Needing a little advice , can’t get my head around why at the moment my room is so unhealthy , I’ve been growing for years and never had problems like this .... I’ll attach pictures below , I’ve just switch to Veg+Bloom nutrients my EC levels are 0.8 and PH is around 6.0 anyone have any idea on the cause ?

Cheesegez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:50 PM #2
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
I'd say the Veg+Bloom mix is off. Mag and calcium deficient? Take that with a bag of salt, I'm not the most accurate at figuring deficiencies. Not much experience with them. lol

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:53 PM #3
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
I'd say the Veg+Bloom mix is off. Mag and calcium deficient? Take that with a bag of salt, I'm not the most accurate at figuring deficiencies. Not much experience with them. lol
I think your right man before they where potted they was only having RO water so I’m hoping they will make a come back tho even the new growth looks a lil deficient in something or maybe it’s just takes a while for them to come round ? Thanks

Old 10-09-2018, 07:47 PM #4
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
If you are in soil your pH is too low. 6.5-6.8 is what you want. Also it looks like they are underfed.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 08:04 PM #5
Cheesegez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
If you are in soil your pH is too low. 6.5-6.8 is what you want. Also it looks like they are underfed.
Thanks mate but I’m in coco yes I think your right

Old 10-09-2018, 09:02 PM #6
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud of
You have not given them the right start in life or they would be looking better. The media wasn't precharged for the size of planting. You tell me this by the EC being fed without the runoff. No too be offensive but what did you change since it was working? Have you changed fertilisers?

I'd cut the lot & replant but if you can afford to sit & recover them do it. add 2 weeks onto the cycle & they will be fine.

Old 10-10-2018, 01:21 PM #7
Cheesegez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate Dave View Post
You have not given them the right start in life or they would be looking better. The media wasn't precharged for the size of planting. You tell me this by the EC being fed without the runoff. No too be offensive but what did you change since it was working? Have you changed fertilisers?

I'd cut the lot & replant but if you can afford to sit & recover them do it. add 2 weeks onto the cycle & they will be fine.
I know mate I was going to measure the run off today , I know this is down to my own lack of care been very busy no excuse but I’ll have to sit and wait it out , some real special strains there I cannot afford to loose ... hope your well Dave long time no speak

Old 10-10-2018, 11:40 PM #8
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud of
I'm good Geez. You'll pull that round in no time.. No doubt there are some good things in there. By the way I took your advice last time we spoke Not sure on the deficiency bit Cal Mg Zn Fe maybe??? Them curling Dentate edges of the leafs if a sign.. They're just yellow IMHO bro. As I said Veg it out...

It's a normal look that is for coir every so often. Maybe the buffer is off to we do F up now & then.. Not many folks show that but it's real life stuff...

Old 10-12-2018, 01:15 AM #9
Pédetoddy

Pédetoddy has a spectacular aura aboutPédetoddy has a spectacular aura aboutPédetoddy has a spectacular aura aboutPédetoddy has a spectacular aura about
What is this?
Pédetoddy is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 01:58 AM #10
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Insect nibbles.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.