What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which deficency is that?

canabuder

This is jack herer one month old, it has a yellow leave at the bottom and a little bit of yellow on the top leaves also. The yellow is at the edge of the leaves, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5355.jpg
    IMG_5355.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 22

green-genes77

Veteran
Perhaps a general hunger, with a special need for some Nitrogen. Overall looking a bit pale. Without knowing the watering/feeding history of the plant I would say it has been overwatered a bit and could use a good dose of a complete fertilizer meant for vegetative growth, fish hydrolysate or something. The bottom leaves will probably still be cannibalized but it'll be fine.

Last edited:

Jett67

Hey guys! random
To comment in the middle of your post but I am a nubeee on here!!!need some help with a deficiency have a Barney’s Farm fem plant from seed in a 18L flower pot slid into a 24L as that’s how I drain and reciurc

Medium-

Coco perlite around 50/50 mix With a shallow layer of hydraton balls at the bottom to help drainage etc

Plant is 2 weeks into flower now but because the light is so intense I never notice this yellowing happening until just now ���� starting on the new growth too

I’m
Running Canna nutes - aqua Vega A&B And cal mag -veg was giving rhizotonic too and now aqua

Flores A+b + abit of cal mag first BBM res change of the Flores EC 1.5 now bumped to 1.7 because I thought it might be Nitrogen deficiency PH 5.8

She is healthy as STRONG but if I don’t fix this it will potentially ruin the harvest or KILL it ����

I’ll post a pick below any help would be amazing.

Jett67

Hey brother thanks for the reply!!! i have a OG shroud/cool tube my ballast is 1 of those older lumatek ballast 1000 watt dimmable had it on 600w but now looking deeper into the crowns in that area it does look sorta bleaching i just turned it down to the lowest setting id say thats 400w

as i have no more head room to up the light

i feed for 2 minutes through a halo ring every Mon - Wed- Fri but yesturday SATURDAY i wanted to up the ec because i thought nitrogen might of been the deficency so i have added extra 20ml of A which gave me 1.7 but didnt seem to help at all its

killing me slowly hahahaha

Jett67

Generally I run 1.5 most people saying that’s too low ! People saying go to 1.8 even 2.2 I think that’s abit ridiculous to be honest !

Yep I have a 150mm ball bearing fan that Forces air through the light shroud n out of the tent flows well .... my hand doesn’t burn under the light but is warm after a little bit ? Thanks heaps id love to work this out could be a massive learning curve too

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I'd personally try to back the light off some and drop the ec down a little. Height wise though 13 inches should be fine... I'm running coco but I top out at 1.2 to 1.4 myself