What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 Norcal ~ My Backyard

Vaporbud

Golden Tiger
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta:

Hydro8

Nice plants.. The Golden Tiger looks like a full on sativa.

How often do you have to water the fabric pots ? Do the roots ever get to hot ?

Vaporbud

Nice plants.. The Golden Tiger looks like a full on sativa.

How often do you have to water the fabric pots ? Do the roots ever get to hot ?

Thanks Hydro8! The GT is pure sativa. A cross of Thai and African strains, Check out Ace seeds forum. :biggrin:

Once they got going Ive watered every day. But now, we have some cooling trends where I have skipped a day every week. I drench 5-6 gallons each. Its amazing how cool the whole pot stays. There is a 6 inch gap at the bottom of my tarp. That's the direction of the prevailing wind and so there is often a breeze blowing on the pots. plus they make their own shade. :tiphat:

two heads

Veteran
Wow, what an amazing garden Vaporbud! I live in Canada where, in less than a month, growing four plants at home for recreational use will be legal. After more than 20 years of guerilla growing, when I saw your garden I thought "Wow, I might be seeing the future". Thanks for that. Looking forward to seeing those monster sativas finish.

Vaporbud

Wow, what an amazing garden Vaporbud! I live in Canada where, in less than a month, growing four plants at home for recreational use will be legal. After more than 20 years of guerilla growing, when I saw your garden I thought "Wow, I might be seeing the future". Thanks for that. Looking forward to seeing those monster sativas finish.

Thank you two heads! Congratulations on the law changing! Hell yes man go for it and have fun! I've had some issues to deal with on the grow lately but everything seems to be going well now. I'll do an update on the weekend with pictures and info. Thanks for checking them out man.

Vaporbud

How's ur nugs? Rain mess ur big plants up?

Man you know it. We had thunderstorms and heavy rains and heavy winds. I wasn't exactly ready since I never did do anything about support... until the storm ;) No shit all is well, had one branch on the GT break so I propped it back in place and it seems good. Many branches tangled and soaked and laying down. I had some work to do staking and tying up branches etc.

I had just flushed both sativas before the storm hit... I clearly had lockout (from well water) and major downturn in the plants health. Now I'm watering from the RO system and feeding. I seemed to dodge a bullet on the whole thing. The Chemdog X Galadriel is so close now, turned out to be very frosty and dank just not a lot of sugar leaves, no problem. I'll chop her this weekend likely. Sativas are coming along nicely despite the problems. Probably 5 or 6 weeks out still, maybe more.

I cut down the GG4XSD. Its very potent smoke even with no cure. Not very similar to sour D in effects, just a little exciting at first and then pure medicine, cannot keep my eyes open in the evening... Ive been sleeping alot better! Must take after the GG in that department. Smells loud like sour d, very gassy... not bad.
Ill post a picture update over the weekend. Thanks for checkin in bro.

Vaporbud

Two down Two to Go

Two down Two to Go

Its a beautiful day. Hope everyone's harvest has gone well. As I said above, The well water caused a big nutrient lockout, as predicted. Doh! I flushed the sativas hard and just let the GG4XSD and the ChemXGal finish that way which turned out fine as they were pretty much done. The garden is now watered with RO water and lots of supplements. The ChemXGal is crappy. The buds look pretty good and smell dank but the effect is weak. That one is getting donated to be made into concentrates. The GG4XSD is damn good smoke though. Here are some pics:

Purple Haze X KaliChina and Golden Tiger:

picture.php

Golden Tiger:
picture.php

picture.php

Finished product GG4XSD-IBL
picture.php

picture.php

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts