What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

imiubu

watched a Netflix special on them. they have to be made chemical resistant because mfg does not have a clue what some twit might use as a "lubricant"...:biggrin:
LOL Good stuff.
As you were watching the special did you ever imagine that such a golden opportunity to share the information would present itself?

imiubu

I made a New years Resolution on Christmas Eve, and I've stuck to it ever since then...

"Not to read anything in, or even visit the "Speakers Corner" forum ever again"...

it's been almost 3 weeks now and i feel so much better already..

My mind is finally starting to unclog itself and get back to my old hippie self......

Good for you Bud. :woohoo:
I stay away then fall off the wagon :(

imiubu

Thanks all for the generous offers and kind words, much appreciated.

The burns never blistered and I am immensely grateful. I'm fairly certain that by quickly responding and stopping the burn, I've avoided that extra agony. I also alternated frozen veggies, aloe and vinegar to cool the burning/ begin healing.

Something odd I noticed the day after is that I was exhausted. I mean, battery dead kind of tired. I think that might be the result of the shock my body received? I don't recall feeling this way after any other of these type accidents in the past. I'm either more in tune with my body these days or... I'm just noticing the effects of aging maybe? :chin:

It's Winter and the dog needs walking several times a day. Long sleeves are not currently my friend making our typically enjoyable forays about the neighborhood just a bit less fun for me.

I was distracted as is generally true when these type of things happen. Why was I distracted? IDK but... the strange times we are living in may(?) be a contributing factor?

Quitting smoking cigs 4/2020 has had me busy cleaning house getting all the smell + stains gone. Bed/ bedding/ furniture/ clothing/windows/ blinds/ floors + my bathroom is refurbished.

This winter's project is the kitchen. Cupboards inside and out, ceiling/ walls/ floor all need washed then paint is happening. Well, now that I have meat goo (I was making bone broth) blown all over the kitchen, that project has moved to the front of the line just after harvest is complete.

No rest for the weary, aye? LOL :mopper:

Sunshineinabag

Toms spoiled for choice!

Attachments

• 138903283_10218429342700968_2702837404075608304_o.jpg
    138903283_10218429342700968_2702837404075608304_o.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 9

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I was given an ultimatum by a state trooper in Delaware,
and to keep from being searched and busted I handed him a "Sucrets" tin I had in my pocket..

It contained 5 joints and about 5 more grams of buds...
He sniffed the weed and put the tin in his shirt pocket and let me out of his car to be on my way..

This was in 1974...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
My dispensary Sira Naturals has a sale on wicked sour 25mg gummies, buy one get one for a penny. I'm placing an order as soon as I get up. Haven't had edibles in years. And even then it was like 5mg gummies. Wish me luck on my trip into the city!

QuestA

peoples in my town are hard to understand, they are laughing when they see me or when they think they score something from me, its bad karma bitches, spread it and laugh

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm taking bong hits of sour GG#4, taking occasional puffs on the Jack Herrer vape pen (really good taste and hits smooth...) and gobbling 25mg edible chews. Doesn't get better than this.
Sunshine in a bag what's that stuff you've got there? Never seen the Oreo cookie ones. Seen the nerd rope :groupwave: