What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOG JONES

SativaBreather

Veteran
yeah look forward to see what ya do with them, I'll pop mine next week. Also got HPV2 and Purple Gummer testers on go too. Also got Blue Dream and Afghan x NL5 seeds going at same time

S

SPG.

^gr8 plant ZZ DJ's Got EVERYTHING!

^gr8 plant ZZ DJ's Got EVERYTHING!

The Herbalizors Dogjones @ 28 days (4 weeks)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
S

SPG.

SPG*'s DOG JONES

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54165&pictureid=1263785 [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54361&pictureid=1268260&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

The Dog Jones is SPG*'s accidental creation. He had a Chemmy Jones from truecannabliss next to his ChemD and he thinks it must of given out some pollen when it was nutrient stressed because he found the ChemD had a seed. It wasn't an intentional cross at all. He was surprised to see a nana on the CJ, but this is the result!

Spot on bud

the caseyjones element is the reason for nanas sure i heard. I didnt expect any living pollen if i saw 'em on the chemmyjones anyhow!

:D but wwwWWWWhooo DJ :)

"Best overall plant" ive ever grown/had in 14-15yrs
flowered through that is
I did have gg4,stardog,headband in veg and gonna be on the nxt round but the pigs interfered....(caused by my "being so daft") :( lol now :D
^they would of been close im sure esp gg#4 maybe/probably! well definatly im sure.and deffo stardawg
someone sprinkle glue dust on dj,could be EVEN GREATER!

..Dog glue :D would be mongy i bet! "That dogs goin' nowhere lol"

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yeah the tc CJ puts out loads of fertile pollen if left to run past 70 odd days. Fine if your harvesting all at once, not so good of you're perpetual.

S

SPG.

yep got that from you herb ;) ^ ya doin a "pukka" job with that m8 :) real glad to see her..

You may not vote on any more threads today.

Last edited:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
As soon as my DJ is bigger I will also add some pics to this thread "e".
Looking good Zamzia mate.

S

SPG.

Who's this "e" character :D
More the better-i say :)
:party:

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Howdy Dog Jones fans

Here is my beast of a gal at day 35. Already needing supporting from the weight of her bulging buds,

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Looking lovely herbs my friend :)

Duck Doi: I think she is still in testing, she was created by SPG on here.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys.

I have smoked a wee nug of the dj. Very casy dom in taste with added meaty chem back taste. Has the head of CJ and the body of chem d. Winner all round. Plus faster and way more manageable then either parent.

S

SPG.

Lovely! :). She Flops all over the Place LOL..

IMO DD She smokes like chemmyjones and the Final taste ("back taste" exhale?) is Chem d.Casey jones is definitely in there too

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Yea! i couldnt get over how fast she grows through Considering her parents are something like 9 week Chem D and 11 week Chemmy jones
Sure she'll make you Smile more and more in the next few weeks,she did me! :D

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Gonna get real heavy and Collapse all over the Place! :D :woohoo:
Dunno tho! think your a bit of a "yoyo" master :smoke:

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Hopefully getting a cut of this in the future,

Zamzia,
Great thread I'll be staying tuned for the outcome.

Thanks
GA