What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
they should be ready my GSC is only at day 52 and i swear most cash croppers would already pick..day 65 is gonna be ridiculous!! better save me some!!
picture.php

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Damn!!! That stuffs gonna be super stony at day 65.

That's why I'm doing it! I took some down today, but I forgot my camera. I'll get some pics of the rest later today or tomorrow. It's looking pretty decent. I'm sure UP's will look better and chunkier for various reasons. Thanks to everyone for checking in here!

Abja Roots

Veteran
Z-RO - Tired feat. MYA
[YOUTUBEIF]-PgNxXqbHdM[/YOUTUBEIF]

" Even if I fail. There's no reason to feel ashamed. At least the loser had an opportunity to play in the game...seems like the players I'm running with don't want me to touch my dreams...I'm tired of making money in the name of others...I know it be looking like I'm rich, but I'm not. I just know how to take what I got and whip it until it looks like it's a lot. When you see me in the town, you ain't got to slow down. I'm in love with my own company...I don't need no help...I can do bad on my own."

Figured since it's my thread I can post what I want. The first verse I quoted is one that really inspired me when I was up against the wall.

Abja Roots

Veteran
With all the people talking about cookies. I figured some pictures might be in order. Lots of people talking all this noise, but I doubt most of them have ever seen a live flowering cookies plant. On that table is a whole stack of them. Small nuggets and all. For the record one or two were really decent size nuggets. I know that the next round will be proper.

Abja Roots

Veteran
Didn't take it down today...Trying to give it another day or two. It's almost 70 days, but it looks done already. Probably the most intensive flush I've done. Trying to see if it makes a difference.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Nicely done Abja!!! GSC looks freaking dank as hell and that Pitbull x SD looks like a winner too. Keep up the great work dude!!!! :cool: :)