What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8 blue dream teens livin in a dr80

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
sweet. lookin real nice, I like how theres so many good sized nuggets on a Blue Dream tree. what week is this again?

HUGE

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

thanks for the help zen and killer... i finally got it

cut your thumbnails

55 DAYS 12/12

55 DAYS 12/12

they are late week 7 about to start week 8 zen. everything is starting to smell really nice... like blueberries and coffee
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
congrats for the great job you do man, i'll be watching closely the progress , your harvest is back to the door..can't wait man, sure your 2011 start very sweetest!!!

denvermmj

so today is day 36 12/12 and they are getting their first taste of top booster. everything is moving right along and the girls are looking great...

is anybody in here? i just heard crickets lol. any questions or comments welcome, thanks for stoppin by:wave:

When do you like to add top booster? I really like Home & Gardens Products. Do you use shooting powder? GREAT looking grow!

update day 62

update day 62

thanks for stopping by guys! denver i swear i wrote back to your questio n like a week ago but i must have never pushed send or something...i i tend to do that a lot lol... i think they recommend using top booster in week 5 and drop the multi zen. just go by their recommended feeding schedule and your plants should do just fine.
here is some pictures from tonight, checked the trichs and ive got 15% amber, 83% cloudy and 2% clear..I've been only feeding ph'd water since day 58 flower and ill flush for another week or so. I also switched out the hps for a new mh, I read that helps resin production.don't know if its true or if it works, but it doesn't hurt to try
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
and even these guys way down at the bottom are nice and firm
picture.php

almost chop time... 66 days

almost chop time... 66 days

picture.php
picture.php
gettin heavy
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
my attempt at macros...lol
picture.php
picture.php

im probably gonna let them go another few days and then they will sit in the dark for a day or two. they smell very strong, kind of like blueberries and fruity pebbles. i cant leave the tent door open for more than a minute or two without it stinking up the whole place

Maximo

Nice! but where are your fan leaves at? did you remove them? I saw them off in the eatlier also. keep working on your macro's they look ok, and trying things you read here "can hurt", you said earlier that trying things like switching lights couldn't hurt, I disagree, not that the light change itself would hurt but just that some of the info is specific and people try to make it work for them but it wouldn't work for them because there situation is different than the other growers is. What I've learned is less is more, just not less leaves :)

This is a link to pics of my Blue Dreams if your interested.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=45126&page=7

Peace out and keep on growing mon.

Hey zen..maximo thanks for stoppin by guys. I'm lookin forward to tryin out the smoke, I've never had a stinker like this... and as for my leaves, I defolaite pretty heavy throughout the grow, that's what I attribute the lower buds being so full and dense to. I grew this strain a few rounds back and didn't pluck any leaves, I had a few nice big colas and a lot of hash material...lol I read a lot of books and threads saying "never pull fan leaves unless dead or diseased".but for now this is workin for me

good call on knocking off them big shade leaves man, lets a heap more light into the canopy,and exactually as u stated, gives the lower flowers a lot more lumes to fatten up with !
Kind Regards, FT...

emilyC

she sure is a yielder, yikes. and I agree with clipping the big shaders on a big leafed plant. or else, just prune a ton of larfy lowers and leave most of the fans on the cola/top branches.... many ways to do it.

Right on guys thanks for stoppin by. The lights have been off since Wednesday morning at 7am(70days) and ill be chopping them down Saturday night. The smell is very strong kind of like chocolate,skunk and blueberries. I had a small bud break off during watering about a week ago and I just tossed in on top of my dresser and forgot about it, when I picked it up and smelled it tonight I was surprised how strong the smell was especially for how small the nug was.
I loaded it into the pipe and took one big rip(that's all it was) tried holding for the full 8 count but it was a bit harsh.upon exhaling I tasted sort of a fresh grass kind of taste which I expected but there was also a hint of sweet funky berry that I know will come out more with some time in jars. The one hit game me a nice mellow buzz, definately makes you want to just lay down, zone out and get lost in some crazy thoughts. Nice after work smoke

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
well done mate , very great huge plants you have, can't wait till see some harvest shot, keep it up in happy 2011!!
so how this blue dream smell?? i think if the taste are good like the yield is a great choice...

hanfiking

What happened with the curing? Did you get rid of that chlorophyll taste? Some people say it takes 2 years for the real taste to evolve. I think thats partly true, due to the fact that the chlorophyll decays and the grassy taste dissapears you achieve a pure taste relatively quickly. After that you can take all tastes as they come

Most of it was gone after about a month in jars and it smelled pretty good but it wasn't as pungent as it originally was, fruity skunk is the only way I can describe it.When it was smoked after the short cure it was definately smoother but still was somewhat grassy and a little harsh though it burned clean. It may have gotten better over time but the high left something to be desired

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
sweet grow man! i love blue dream indoors it always smells so nice. if only she weren't all over the place i'd still be growing her
how much did you yield? did you notice any effects from the shooting powder?

The total yield on this grow was right around 8 ounce if I remember correctly, sorry for not writing amount right after the grow, I coulda swore I did. As for the shooting powder it really seemed to work well it was just difficult measuring it out for mixing single gallons

Latest posts

Latest posts