What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre-98 Bubba

Slap

I'm kind of new here, I just wanted to share a couple pictures of my Pre-98 Bubba Kush with you all.

Grown hydroponically in rockwool.

picture.php

picture.php

bterzz

Veteran
Damn aboslutely gorgeous.
I had a friend grow some p98 and it didnt turn out that lovely.. more of a dark tint to it with darker red hairs. It was good but not that good in comparison :D

G

guest5703

Fuck yes I can't wait to flower bubba again!!! Only a few days til I throw a girl in flower!!!!

Slap

Real proper Slap...How many days do you take her at?

I usually finish her at around 70 days, the nugs are fully developed and rock hard. This particular cut has an incredible smell to it, the yield isn't so great but the smoke definitely makes up for it.

L.H.P

I usually finish her at around 70 days, the nugs are fully developed and rock hard. This particular cut has an incredible smell to it, the yield isn't so great but the smoke definitely makes up for it.

did you get any purple in yours? Ran the swerve pre98 Bubba cut was covered in trics.... and all the tips were purple....75 lights on 60 to 65 off.....

Slap

Some purple towards the end but I ran my temps a bit higher between 75-78 24/7.

Here's a couple more pictures that I liked:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts