Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > 3 plus 3=?

Thread Title Search
3 plus 3=? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2016, 02:57 PM #821
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Sometime they dont stay tri. Had a plant i topped and turned into 2 mains. 1 main was a tri the other was a reg. Weird shit... and yes the yield is 1.5 the regular yield due to 1.5 times more bud sites.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:27 PM #822
hanfiking

hanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the roughhanfiking is a jewel in the rough
what is your selection process? how many plants do you grow out to select the tris?
hanfiking is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2016, 02:07 PM #823
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Ah, yes , this thread. Hmmmm, it is the holidays, time for old repeats I guess.
I went wandering through someone else's genetics to play with some theories. I got side tracked and did a bunch of outcrosses to the bruised nuts. I discontinued all but one outcross line. I needed an alternative smoke to the bruised nuts, not to replace but well, we all need a break from old faithful once in a while.

I took most pics down, and numbers are always a touchy subject in illegal locations.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved
GMT is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:44 AM #824
One Lung

One Lung is on a distinguished road
Hey GTM, not sure if you are still around. I'm new here, really enjoyed reading this thread.
One Lung is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 05:16 PM #825
One Lung

One Lung is on a distinguished road
Gmt lol not GTM, smoked some rockstar right before I made the post yesterday
One Lung is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2018, 09:04 PM #826
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Cool, I didn't expect anyone new to read it, especially as the pics are missing now. But thanks man.
GMT is offline Quote