What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Harvest- The DEEZE

O

OHenry

Yes we do CC!

USA your gonna love the Diesel man.

Bigmo....still feelin it this morning! Heavy ya know.

No where! I am gettting old aren't I! :joint:

OH

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I'm still feeling it this am too man. Almost stronger than when I went to bed! My head's whirlin! :smile:

O

OHenry

CC. I'm thinking of eatin' the other ones now! lol. Sleepy Sundy!

Thanks Lou. Your Thread ain't to shabby either!

mustard...they do taste as good as they look! :yummy:

O

OHenry

Hey Smokey!

I'm smokin some trichs now! The rain is almost gone!

3378Kief.JPG

G

impressive..indulgent..incredible

impressive..indulgent..incredible

i'm dying, i let out a little girly shriek laugh thing when i scrolled down to this, OHenry :yoinks: i'm panting over here.... breathtaking..
33781.JPG

be well
cj

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ Hahaha. I think that's the one I devoured. The cookie was still hot. The ice cream was melting all over it :smile:

natefrog

outstanding!..................way to post an original, interesting thread.......we should all be that creative.......all you lazy "hps glow" photographers........im talkin to you!....nf

O

OHenry

Thanks NF. I only wish I had the glow of an hps light right now though...lol...I appreciate your compliments man!

LAter OH