What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Harvest- The DEEZE

O

OHenry

Covered in TRICHS!

3378SD5.jpg

I thought of Abby when I was takin this pic.

3378SD4.JPG

Cured and ready to smoke!

3378dry_sd.JPG

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice!!

Nice!!

Great looking buds Ohenry. Mines starting to get close.. i figure no more then two weeks tops . Sure does get pretty. Smells fantastic in the great outdoors :joint:

O

OHenry

Hi Bab!

We have ahd a TON of rain lately so I cut them, although we still have three out there. Figured I'd push it and chance the mold issues. No prob's yet. It'll be worth the wait and patience. We are getting 78 degrees next week! It has rained for nearly 9 days now. Thanks for stoppin in OH

G

that O.D. medicine ya' made looks like it'll kick your ass into tomorrow

that O.D. medicine ya' made looks like it'll kick your ass into tomorrow

oh said:
It has rained for nearly 9 days now.
:badday: I'm growing gills... thk Jah for the GrnHse

take care OH, enjoy your bounty
cj

O

OHenry

Hi High. Thanks for the nomintation man! Stay tuned for more indoor shots.

Capt'n' - ARRRRR! Shiver me timbers down here! Sucks. I hate the rain.

Stay tuned... OH

Wrecked

Awsome shots OH! Lets hope that it stops raining sometime soon... I think i may have to put some sour diesel outside next year... It must taste awsome! PeAcE

G

Very nice buddage! Hope the rain doesn't effect her too much. These 9 days straight of rain have been killing me! I thought I saw the sun today and almost fainted...or maybe that was just because I hadn't smoked yet...haha.

Anyways very nice looking buds as always. Enjoy.

O

OHenry

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals! Great support!

Wrecked...make sure you check out Babba's SD. It's still got TWO WEEKS!! :yoinks:

Hi Shaolin...yes they are tasty.

mass...the sun did peek out for a moment there...gone before I knew it!

Hi Bigmo...thanks man. More to come...

And for Dessert!

CC stopped by and we wipped up some Canna-Cookies with some trim from the harvest. So these are some Diesel Snacks.

We only used about 3/4 oz of trim. This stuff has been kiefed over but was still packed with trichs.

The other half of the recipe!

Can't forget the ingriedients....

Carefully extracting the goodness...lol.

Just waiting to be mixed...

to be continued... :joint:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rezdog said:
FuckinGREAT!

YOU AIN'T KIDDIN EITHER!

OH, I can't wait to see the pics of the whole thing! :smile: It was good.

I'm still feeling great from that 1/2 cookie man. I should have eaten the whole thing though :smile:

Last edited:
O

OHenry

Almost done uploading! They were good...filling....with a mellow sleepy stone.

Good medicine for someone not "keen" on smokin'. Phil's gettin some Canna snacks for me soon! That'll be a treat!

OH

O

OHenry

And next we have....

Mixing all the goodness up. We went alittle heavy on the butter but hey...we like it rich and hearty.

These we more like good size hamburgers than your avergae size cookie. The kitchen carried a great warm canna smell as we worked around it.

33783.JPG

Right out of the oven they we melting hot anf ready to be topped off.

33782.JPG

Whip cream and Cookie Dough Ice Cream added to the fun. The contrast of tempratures was GREAT!

33781.JPG

Thanks for stoppin by CC. There's much more trim for next w/e's get together. WE'll make a MORE concentrated dose... :yoinks: OH

O'Henry ur gonna send me a few of those cookies in da mail right...lol they look great keep it up man. Hopefuly ill be making some in about 3weeks maybe 4 depending on how long my S.deez stays in flowering a buudy gave me a cut from hiz and its doing great!!!!!!!! :pimp3:

G

Hey OH those cookies look deadly, I bet they are in more ways than one :D

MO,

G

For you being a old man - I am truly impressed - OH your a GEM of a find /