What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13haze dank shit pix!!

Dr. D

Veteran
:sasmokin: Took some pics of my of my ladies tonight i thought id share with you all...they are at 45 days 12/12 under a 250hps..i had a llittle play with the settings on my cam and they seem to have come out with more definitionn and colour sharpness than usual wen just on auto....

Mr Nice Shit

G13bx x Haze JLP two different pheno's

and the Dankouver..she is in the bubbler and the others are in coco

:sasmokin:

G

Perty buds Dr. D. Your getting a big yeild from a 250. And some frosty ones at that. Nice to see your work.

And no news yet!!!!

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks very much for ur comments evryone, much appreciated :joint:
Heres a couple of shots of my Marocs(female seeds) in the greenhouse...i took these yesterday wen it was nice and sunny

enjoy :sasmokin:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks beautiful...........how much has she stretched and does she seem to have stopped now?
Peace

Sleepy

Veteran
Glad to see some are still growing!

Glad to see some are still growing!

looks great, Dr. D!!!

no chavs in that garden! hehe :sasmokin:

natefrog

5th pic down rocks up close............keep it up bro....how does one get jlp seeds?.......i keep seeing these moonshines of his and i need to test that shit.......................nf

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that g13 haze almost looks like the oldskool Ghaze.
Got summa dem "f1's", old as dirt, mabey they will germ, mabey not, got a couple in veg tho.
Ill bet JLPs are goodies! I alwaysed liked his Hybrids.

Peace, bub

Latest posts

Latest posts