What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bongwater uses??

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm sorry to re-open such an old thread, BUT....

There is at least one VERY good use for old bongwater...
It may be the best medicine in the world for poison ivy and poison oak... You DO NOT drink it...

Empty your bong, and strain it thru a paper coffee filter.
The water will now be a pretty, golden color, instead of black and grungy..It will also have lost it's horrible stench...If you want to, pour it back in your cleaned bong and use it again to make it even stronger medicine..Repeat the filtering step with a new coffee filter...Save the golden water in a jar in your bathroom..
If you are an outdoorsy kind of guy, you have had poison ivy before and know how miserable it can be...Take your clean bongwater jar, and with a cotton ball, dab your poison ivy with the bongwater and allow it to air dry on your skin. Repeat this several times a day... Your poison ivy will itch MUCH less and will DRY UP and HEAL more quickly than with any other lotion I've ever tried...I've been using this method since I first thought it up and experimented with it the late 70's...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
C'mon, everyone knows the only liquid worth saving in jugs is urine.

MUfvxXs.jpg

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
bog water in shallow pans ... will kill slugs ...like beer... placed around plants.....

budstar

If you have athete's foot you can soak your feet in bong water and it will kill the fungus just repeat daily for three days it also cleans tarter offf of your teeth. Just kidding I just throw it away it stinks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Comments on this Post
"You've got to be kidding me?"

I'm not kidding you... My post on this is NOT a joke.
Yes, I will admit, i was quite stoned when I first thought of trying this, but I also had just got a VERY bad case of poison oak a few days earlier... I tried it out of deperation and
it WORKED! I have been using this method for 35 years since then, and assure you, IT DOES WORK. If you want to know for yourself, try it.. I promise you, you will NOT be flaming me for giving bad advise...

Gry

While getting out of the tub this morning, I knocked the damned thing over onto the only towel in the bathroom.

F

Frylock

I used to be a bong-only user.... they just disgust me these days....

St. Phatty

Bong water should be intoxicating.

It has the same stuff we inhale into our lungs, that makes us 'high'/ Cannabis-inated.

Once I let some oil get too hot and then dropped some bud into it. It sizzled & went BLACK and looked nasty.

I was thinking, I bet the end result will produce the intoxicating effect we seek.

And even thought ... it can probably be absorbed through the human skin. Would a Burnt Bud Cannabis enema produce the intoxicating effect we seek ?

Never got around to trying it.

If you want a thrill, pour the bong water on a cop car.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll use most of the plant, but no bong water. Truly disgusting. Iced tea (made w/ bong water) anyone?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I mentioned on this thread, 5 years ago, what bongwater is good for.

First things first though, and this is an absolute must, take your filthy, disgusting bongwater and filter it through coffee filters!

All the ashes, un-burnt bud particles and other crap will be removed.

The resulting, filtered liquid will look clean and clear, with a yellow color...Like beer or piss.
It will still have a smell, but not the disgusting smell it had right out of the bong.

I've been using it as a cure for poison ivy for more than 40 years, because it works better than Calamine lotion or anything else.
Just dab it on with a cotton ball, and let it dry on your skin. It will dry up the blisters and relieve most of the itching...

A very long time ago, I lived in a large communal house with about 8 other people...
One of the men there was a gay guy who loved to smoke pot,
and he asked me for some filtered water, because he said he wanted to see if he could get high by doing a bongwater enema.

I don't know if he ever tried it or not...

Hydro8

Bong Water - Make drip coffee with it. The filter will take out the ashes and the coffee gives it that nice complementing taste.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I had this buddy back in high school who thought drinking bong water got you high but admitted it tasted like total shit. Him and I smoked some rips through cranberry juice and the smoke wasn't half bad like that. Afterwards I watched him drink the "bongberry juice" and then immediately puke all over the place. I nearly laughed my head clear off while this happened.

Latest posts

Latest posts