What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

Burt

Veteran
Amriiicans can still go to Kyber pass without problems-if you stick out-yes you may get in a tussle or two...Great shots man BTW-my friends in Lahore have never had gardah as light as you showed-he managed to smuggle 5 tolas back and we drove 45 MPH on the highway all the way home-yes it is that terrific-right under bubble hash.
I'll be going back myself in March-can you pm me with info about that dude near the kybher pass? I'm literally down the street in Peshawar and I want that melt in your hand goodness!

smokaholik

hey james, wish u ws rocking some of this with me wohooooooo party time

hey jdog,its apleasure as always my friend, yes the roof of the wolrd is deffinatly underated, i been tomay countires and that area is so untouched and rugged yet so wild and exotic i love it , theres huge moantains with ice caps all year round and then lush green valleys inbetween. and americans can still and do go there , i took a britsh( white) friend of mine wiv me and he was slightly apprenhensive on the wayas he didint know what kind of welcome to get but becuase of the wonderful hospitality he was shown and the places and sight seeing plus smoking , he loved it so much hes coming bck wiv me for 6 months , plus we met many american photographers, boilogists workingwith the snow lepoards , trekekrs , extreme sports people, ngos working as teachers who have all been may times before and come back each yer becuase they fell in love .it is tuely a fairytale place.

hey burt yes foriegners can go to khber pass if they get permission of the tourist board, but rememebr the khyber pass is in north west takes u to afghanistan with countless numbers of smuglers so its a wild place where there is no police are army and its a very dry dusty place , althought is near peshawer its a whole different place, peshawer is totaly coool, but if u go north pakistan to districts of swat, chitral, gilgit, passu, kashmir, murree, desoia etc u will find it to be totally calm, peaceful , tranqiul and safe and the plants u will see there will tickle ure ballz my friend.

smokaholik

peace to u all my firends and im sorry ive not posted for a long time but ive been in pakistan for the last few months enjoying what life has to offer lol, so to tempt u all yet again lol ive go tmor epix of the real pakistani kushes for u to drool over

any way ill let the pix do the talking here is a strain from the another area of swat valley found near the fast flowin swat river in mingora

if u look close u will see the heavily purple blue and green leaves

ill post a few more shots and more details a lil later as im pressed for time lol, hope u all enjoyed and theres more yet to come, real deal sativas from tirah valley and kashmir in all there glory lol so i hope u stay tuned lol

G

:yoinks: Absolutely Amazing! I so wish i could take a trip there.
Those blue leaves are stunning but looks seriously frosty too. So :yummy:
:joint:

nandro

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oi ho hoh

maaannnnnnnn that's some dank ass extracts and nuggies.
Nandro :sasmokin:

G

Wow! This thread is bad ass!!!! Thank you!

That last plant up posted is beautiful. It reminds me of The Purps or Purle Erkle.

aeric

Veteran
Truly impressive, thanks so much for showing us....please tell me u keep clones of the best ones...The swat valley has interested me for a long time, particularly its cultural history.

smokaholik

hey everyon and thanx for commenting, Raco thanx for the high regards my friend its a pleasure

niel forsty aint the half of it mate they made some unreal bubblehash lolso dark it looked liek treackle

nandro :pointlaug yup its the pungent lip licking chronic

lion i never tried the perps or urkle as ive never been to the states im afriad

aeric yup my friends keep clones of the ones we love the best and they get added to the library lol

hers another shot of the plant

and finallly may i present to u a sativa from the khyber area of pakstn, tirah valley , she takes 15 weeks and gives of a racing high i compare to the real nevilles haze i got from greenhgouse years ago, a true rarity

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice to see this thread still going, i bet you had loads of fun over seas. and as nandro said dank nuggies!

Danknuggler

definitely one of the more interesting threads i've read just one question please?that guy in the pic from khyber pass, are those actually big containers full of different kinds of hash sitting next to him? they look very old and oily like residue built up on them i can almost smell what it must be like to stand right there in that room. killer pics keep it up! nuggler

::Smacks lips::

Love the look of some good Kush leaves... Those shots on page 3 don't dissapoint.

Wouldn't mind a trip through that region on a little landrace collection trip myself... Awesome pics and finds... Thanks for documenting and sharing :joint:

keep it green brother

smokaholik

hey jaykush, thanx for still popping thru every now and then :wave:

hey danknuggler, sorry i took time to reply back i been very busy travveling but in answer to ure question yes the containers are full of different kinds of hash aprt from one wich is hafeem or opium lol

a valley smoker i wish wtih me as i walk thru fields of the stuff hehe

heres an update of the pakistani sativa from tirh valley that flowered for 14 weeks exactly and it has that sharp pungent lemon smell liek the lemons thais from the 80s lol it, it finished 6ft tall and 3 wide and its a mosnter lol take a look, thers soem shots of here prevois and u can see the medusa heads on it and then again a month later

and heres a shot of the leaves as she was drying, my friends chose this one above all the others as power, effect, duration and flavour are truelly exeptional , they will keep this in ther egarden for years

can u see the resin

i hope u all enjoy

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
nice, I happen to have some Tirah valley sativa seeds but didn't tried'em yet. Sounds and look good !

Irie !

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe no problem smokaholik i know this threads down. always got the dank up in here. 14 weeks wow what a beauty, lemons eh? i cant wait till someone comes in here and says it must be OG lol. i bet she hits you right in the face.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Thats cool you have tricks on the underside of your leaves!!! Looks fat for a sativa how long does it go for usually? Thanks for sharing.

smokaholik

hey nick 11 yup i love the exoticness and uniqueness to the seeds lol

Mriko , its always a pleasure my brother to have u pass thru, , can i ask where abouts from tirah valley did u get the seeds from, i got mien from the burbaz khel area of tirah valley, an dif ures turn out liek the seeds i found, ll i can say is OMG , the mexican hazes and kali mists ive tried in dam dont coem close to this

jaykush , like TYSON hits you mate and its worht every inch of the pain and confusion lol

T dot nice to have u fly thru, im not sure how long she would take in the wild but indoors she took 14 weeks exactly and is the greassest strain ive ever seeen, a lil touch on here results in a stciky sheen of resin on ure entire hand. i bet outdoors she could have took 4 - 5 months easy with the gradual daylight decrease , yup all the leaves including the large fans where covered in trichs , my friends adores this as the best they have had as far back as there meemory goes lol,but then this one was the best out of approx 40 beans chesne by my friends and all who try here , my olny wish is that u could see this with ure own eyes as there is no greater camaera and smell with ure own senses, as ive seen many starins coem and go but i never been as delighted or as excitted by the smell and look as i have with this one and that y im sorry im raving hehehe

beancounter

Veteran
very nice stuff smokaholik :yummy: I hope you and yer friends make many more and get the real kush out there to those who would love and apreciate it..

keep up the good work bro :joint: