What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativas like Durban.P - Kali Mist - Jack Herer - Amnezia.H Help me find them in CBD

Hello

These popular Sativas is hard find in CBD versions. Why?
Durban Poison i only know Nirvana got one Supreme CBD Durban .
Is that Durban Poison with high CBD?
Has anyone here try it? Any good?

Kali Mist CBD cant find :(

Jack Herer CBD cant find :(

Amnezia Haze CBD cant find :(
I have find Amnesia CBD. Dina Fem. This is Original Amnesia ?
Not Amnesia-*Haze* CBD ?

If not all these can be found on the market.
Is there then some other Sativas High in CBD similiar to these?

Strange these popular Sativa strains is hard find in high CBD versions.
Are they to old? Maybe hard get them stabile with high CBD?

I really like try them all in high CBD versions if they exist.

Please help

romanoweed

i heard, but just heard , not know that this high-cbd strains with arond 10 procent cbd, 1 procent thc ARE selected normal THC-Rich plants. Atlest some of them, the ones with strong smell like their originals .
Atlest thats how i interpret what someone said who was creating such breeds. He just told he normally makes a selection out of 1000 plants, then he performs a secound selections, and voila: he made a high thc Plant to a high cbd plant. And, to your question: i dont know if he does the same with pure sativas.. But since a couple of these high-cbd plants are named after atlest mostly sativas like whitewidow and jack herer... if i recall this right.. i not even assume, but let the possibility open that you can make a high-cbd plant trough a selection from sativas.. But again , he maibe spoke only from how he creates cbdplants from hybrids, or indicas....
I also wanna tell that i heard, that sativas in generell have very little cbd , and practically only thc, and infact some of the stronges sativas are ovten completly cbd free.. So maybe you couldnt (invert) the cannabinoids from thc to cbd, and need rather atleast a small amount of cbd in the initial plant to doo such a inversion..

just guesses and such from what i heard, and interpreted , not know

Last edited:

romanoweed

but actually icant find this named-after-mostly-sativa-cbdplants nomore... and i think also your mentioned amnesia is crossed just to an automatic strain atleast .. but still wanted to highlight, how stronly you can bring out some traits in just two generations, and that stable, cause otherwise these plants couldnt be grown in countries with a strict 1 Procnt thc-limit law..
Peace

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Shirley Temple plant, it's supposed to be high in both CBD and THC. Personally, I like it a lot. Effects are very relaxing and care free. IIRC, ST is Charlottes Web x Cherry Kandahar and bred by 'The Seed Kompany'. It grows aggressively and has lots of leaves, so I would categorize it as sativa dominant. My ST plant also smells and tastes nice, it's full of other terpenes as well. I've never had it tested for CBD levels, but the effects are fairly obvious. I would estimate it's THC levels to be in the high teens, so it's good medicine for whatever ails you.

Cvh

Supermod
All the CBD strains you mentionned can be easily found. Just google.

And if you really have a hard time finding them, why don't you use the regular low CBD high THC versions and use a couple of drops of CBD oil together with it?

These is not POPULAR if we say so

I only found company CBDXtreme something

If you search for normal Jack Herer you found 30 breeders.

Jack Herer CBD and others i named is hard find.

C99 CBD would also be a dream grow. I cant find this.

These are old strains, popular today anyway.
Why dont alot breeders make them CBD also?

C99 CBD

JACK HERER CBD

DURBAN POISON CBD

Many want them i think.
Hope breeders read this.

I love the CBD Smoke effect. Oil is not same for me.

Smoke a high CBD strain is so nice. After only 5minutes you feel FIXED.

Cvh please share breeder info if you have found them .

SuperCBDx what breeder is that?

Why dont SENSI do Jack Herer CBD version also? Or the other good Jack H breeders we know ?

C99 CBD i cant find this either.
Easy find couple good breeders normal C99 , CBD Version dont exist?

I hope SENSI and the other good breeders make CBD versions of these classics soon

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The strains you listed are high in thc and low in cbd NLD plants. Most people like them for their clear "up" effect, which is a result of high thc but very low cbd.

You could always make a cbd strain yourself.

romanoweed

I think if you want every sativastrain as cbd.. then you should do a seedrun, and buy all the sativas you like to be cbd leaning, and buy one auto, ruderalis high-cbd-strain and let a male from the cbd-strain pollinate all the sativas you bought in one go.. After thet you have all the sativas, wich arent yet cbdized.
like i atleast saw the amnesia cbd is done like that, lineage wise.
Probably you end up with a 1:1 cbd:thc version of every sativa. I think it wouldnt be easy to cbdize a pure sativa, but atleast you can have a 1:1 cbd:thc-pant.

The person who selected it from 1000 plants and then again from 1000 used Analysis.... and yeah 2000 plants, if you have th money.. he just analysed the highest cbd rating of 1000 plants as i understood and then again a secound time. quiet simple but not cheap.

I looked a bit longer, and saw.. Actually most of the cbd plant contain typically cbdgenes in their lineage, like afghan, ruderalis and such.. But i figured to, that the cbdplants with rather not tooo common cbdtraits like korean, indian, or swiss maybe in the harlequin seem to be more quiet enjoyed, maybe over the others. So your idea might be actually interesting.. But to perform such a cross still is new to buisness. Its actually rellatively new that some countries allowe cbd plants but not thc-plants. Who knows, probably there are still good cbdbreeds to be discovered.. I also experienced high cbd plants, wich are different to just hempy cbdplants, wich are just weak(weaker). But a cbdflash in the non-hemp i noticed. Still not found a good one without the sad feeling, i dont like in cannabis generally. Alltho it migh be possible. But thats my taste.

Last edited:

Carraxe

Veteran
CBD alters the effect of the THC so you don't get high but still get some antiinflammatory effect. Sativas are made for getting high, the highest the better. Indicas have a stronger body effect and less effect on your mind, so it would have more sense to have a CBD-rich indica.

What sense would have a plant with THC to get high and CBD to NOT get high? It wouldn't be a sativa, but a totally different thing.

But with the state of the market, no doubt you will find anything following these absurd directions. Weed that takes a lot of time to mature, and produces little bud, to just not get high. Have a look at Dinafem or some other commercial pollen chuckers. They exploit every field they can get money from. Jack Herer CBD? I really can't believe somebody is brave enough to just offer that thing. Jack Herer is a product of the 90s and anything bred with that name and CBD would be a totally different thing. Commercial bait. The same goes with Durban CBD, C99 CBD...

I get more and more impressed every day.

You would save money and time buying CBD extract from chinese or russian hemp, instead of growing whatever they sell you.

Cheers

PS: Sensi is one of the worst breeders nowadays. They haven't breed anything for years. They sell garbage and live after their name. Period. And I own some plants from them from the '90 that are really good. Not anymore.

romanoweed

I would eventually try out another cbdrich plant, if someone told me, and he seems legit that it has an uncommon lineage. I find it an nice idea to have something uncommon. Actually there arent as many cbd-(races?) i heard of, mostly canadian russian and chinese. Well actually there maybe was same much cbd-races, before we brought cannabis from its assumed asian heritage to other coutries.. There might aswell been some very rare cbd-(races?) at seecoasts around the world cause of fiberproduction long ago, and fiberplants mostly rather contain cbd or am i wrong, i actually am not so shure. But if you find such lines wich was grown regionally in equatorial regions after taken from their natural heritage, these might be a good lineage to create such a thing like a cbd-sativa.. Im dreamdancing a bit.. hahaha

Cvh

Supermod
Jack Herer CBD? I really can't believe somebody is brave enough to just offer that thing. Jack Herer is a product of the 90s and anything bred with that name and CBD would be a totally different thing. Commercial bait. The same goes with Durban CBD, C99 CBD...

Sadly, they all exist allready. I even have easy access to them. They aren't all available yet to the international market but will be soon.

They are just stabilized CBD rich crosses from an eltie cut of the mentionned strains crossed with an ('Auto' and/or 'Fast') CBD rich clone. They select and stabilize using labresults.

It's the Cannabis Light era we're entering. I don't like it personnaly.
But it's all commercial. A matter of supply and demand.
It's for people like the Op who want a CBD rich variety of a well know 'old' strains. Preferable a Sativa because they are for some reason better they belief for reasons they don't even know...

I know first hand what's coming in the future and I don't like it.

I have try couple high CBD Sativa doms.

These are very nice wake ´n´ bake. Also daytime use.

Indica heavy in CBD is 2 much for me early daytime.
I can´t do nothing. This makes me stay home lazy.

There is Sativa dom CBD. Not many.
There is alot people who want Sativa with high CBD daytime.
This is the future.
Breeders must do more

Sativa+CBD is fantastic. You get both you need when you wake up.
Something that kick you a little bit up. Also medicated.

Pure low CBD Sativa is 2 much for me many times i feel.

Make own strains? Sorry not for me.
It is already alot hustle grow, take care, hide, have fresh nutes, different light schemes, nutes schemes, alot watering, alot work cure, trim perfect is alot work also.
There is alot work already i feel.
I dont want push me out totally.
I feel , i need buy FEM seeds couple more years atleast.

I try make a prober nice grow. This takes alot time.
I dont have the time or knowledge make own strains also.

My brain cant take more information than handle the growing part good.
I need professionals make FEM seeds.

I feel that i am human. Not machine.
Make proper seeds and grow is too much for me.
Sorry guys.
I need buy FEM seeds. These i can handle pretty well.

SENSI SUCKS TODAY one says here.
I agree.
Why have they stop produce new strains?

I like try different high CBD Sativas.
Please share if you know any good.

These classics i need find all with CBD also.

I wish that breeders read this threat.
Make some high CBD Classics also please.
We are many who like try them i know.

in future if i feel that i can start and handle own breeding. I start another threath :)

Thank you all for help here.
Have a real nice weekend
Now i need hit my BONG :)

Sadly, they all exist allready. I have even easy access to them. They aren't all available yet to the international market but will be soon.

They are just stabilized CBD rich crosses from an eltie cut of the mentionned strains crossed with an ('Auto' and/or 'Fast') CBD rich clone. They select and stabilize using labresults.

It's for people like the Op who want a CBD rich variety of a well know 'old' strains. Preferable a Sativa because they are for some reason better they belief for reasons they don't even know...

i like this you write:
They aren't all available yet to the international market but will be soon.

WE NEED THEM INTERNATIONAL NOW ! :tiphat:

FEM Sativa High CBD.

Please try Green House SUPER LEMON HAZE CBD

These are most of time sold out where i buy my seeds.

We need more CBD Sativas.
C99 CBD ?
JACK HERER CBD ?
KALI MIST CBD ?
Amnezia Haze CBD ?

Feminized!
WHERE ARE YOU ?
WE need you

Cvh

Supermod
I have sent you a PM with breeder info (Holland based company and a couple Canadian companies) about all the CBD strains you requested.

As I posted before in your thread, the Holland based company is a limited public source about what is happening behind the scene.
Most likely they won't ship to your country because they aren't all international available yet.
But if they do ship you'll be in luck, they are all legit and super cheap.

I have sent you a PM with breeder info (Holland based company and a couple Canadian companies) about all the CBD strains you requested.

As I posted before in your thread, the Holland based company is a limited public source about what is happening behind the scene.
Most likely they won't ship to your country because they aren't all international available yet.
But if they do ship you'll be in luck, they are all legit and super cheap.

Hello :)

OK good.

Right now im 2 high read PM.s

i REad them this weekend.

I dont like secrets.
Hope we can talk about it all also open here then :)

:comfort:

CARRAGE

have you TAXENTI or something like that ?

This one dont like other plants ?

Make that CBD Taxenti.
Thank me for advice you this later

sorry for offtopic
I dont need say sorry in threath i started ?
Offcourse i need NOT

Carraxe

Veteran
Sadly, they all exist allready. I even have easy access to them. They aren't all available yet to the international market but will be soon.

They will put that name on anything they want and people will buy it. It doesn't matter it is a totally different thing. But it would have nothing more than the name of the original Jack Herer.

They could be a little brave and work to make new strains. In fact, any hemp mixed with JH would be a F1 from a new different strain and they could look for a new name. Even when they are not breeding, just crossing different strains.

For what I know, no seedbank offering a female Amnesia CBD is going to select using lab results. They do just like Dinafem does: they just cross two cuts they already know and if they pass the test (not many hermies, production, CBD percentage, etc) they just sell it.

You are right, the future is shitty.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts