What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is BC KRUSH a Kerala strain?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

I don't know where to post that thread, I guess here fits the most provided the answer is that one I think it is.

So, title says it all, does anyone what are the genetic of this British Columbia cut known a Krush? I remember hearing or reading somewhere it is a Kerala sativa, but can't find any reference anywhere.

Anyone any insight?

Irie! :wave:

Mriko I have heard this also...I used to watch a youtube channel with a guy named Plantbuilder from the BC scene...he said it was a Kerela....but I also heard it was a NLD afghani...and there are a couple threads hear to support that...ill see if i can find it but it would be in the cannacopia sub forum

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kerala? Krush?From BC?

IMHO it's just a cut of the strain the flying dutchmen used to sell, known as "kerala krush", originally breed by Sam the skunkman...but i got no evidence of that...

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Kerala Krush from Skunkman and the BC Krush are different beast imo. I've also heard manny times that BC Krush is a NLD Afghani clone only. Got two old packs of BC Krush x Deep Chunk in the vault.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, yes, now i remember about it, tx 3rd-3yed!

I think back in the days there was diary from the guy whom found that plant. Long slender but compact and leafy buds is what i got in mind. Can't remember where that was though.

CanadaDank

There are two Krush cultivars in BC.
There’s the Kerala Krush and The Krush. The latter is wicked potent but very tightly held.

Latest posts

Latest posts