What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farm Bill and personal hemp production

Stone

How would the passage of the Farm Bill affect the legality of indoor personal hemp production.
Assuming your state also has a similar bill, and the hemp is under .03%, is personal indoor cultivation given the green light?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i don't see why not. but good luck convincing LEO that you are deliberately growing hemp indoors under lights.:) probably going to have to buy your seed from approved source too. they have hemp cigarettes & buds for sale here now at CBD stores. friends say they taste/smell just like good weed, but very little buzz, which is to be expected. i wonder how long it will be before some lowlife buys a bunch of it & resells it as weed at a (much!) higher price. would be no surprise to me if it is not already happening...:moon: