What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
31.png

Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version®

Our first red-flowered photoperiod-dependent strain. This is the resulting hybrid from the cross between our Red Poison Auto® (SWS39) and a photoperiod-dependent elite clone of Tangie (California Orange x Skunk hybrid) from a rare and unusual purple-flowered phenotype, with a sensational intense mandarine taste and aroma.
This strain develops resinous and productive buds with beautiful red flowers that are ready to harvest in just 7-8 weeks.
The aroma of Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® (SWS79) is probably the most exquisite among all the red-flowered strains in the market, featuring a powerful sweet and mandarine citrus aroma with fresh hints of blue cypress. An ideal plant for top quality highly aromatic extractions with a gorgeous appearance for the reddish and rosy tones of its resin.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS79
Indica: 55% / Sativa: 45%
THC: 17-20% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-550 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 7-8 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: mid to late September

logotipos_banners86.eps

logotipos_banners82.eps

35.png

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

32.png

Super Launching Promo!!!!!!

GIFT

Today with the purchase of Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® (SWS79) in our online or physical store, you'll get an official Sweet Seeds® T-shirt with the 3+1 package and T-shirt and a Grinder with the 5+2!! ↪ https://sweetseeds.es/en/red-mandarine-f1-fast-version/

Also, we have a contest in our social networks*

Check these links:

Facebook, Instagram y Twitter.

:tiphat:

*Promotion valid until tomorrow 12:00 (GMT+1) in countries where Sweet Seeds® makes direct shipments

gwc.harvey

I had a great experience whit GP FV, flowering period is super yielding ....
Surely try to get that strain as soon as possible, Mandarine and red, very good combination

Barefoot

ICMag Donor
Hey!

I will do some Red Mandarines, outdoors at 47nord next year. I really like purple varieties.
Hope they will finish in time. I also have some safeties like Durban Poison and Frisian Dew.

I will show u some pics!

SweetApolo

Hey!

I will do some Red Mandarines, outdoors at 47nord next year. I really like purple varieties.
Hope they will finish in time. I also have some safeties like Durban Poison and Frisian Dew.

I will show u some pics!

I hope to see some photos! :tiphat:

Sweet smokes and good luck!
-Apolo

Latest posts

Latest posts