What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medina hasta gro plant for flowering?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Can, have, or would you ever use (medina hasta gro plant) for flowering cannabis?
The numbers on the bottle are 6-12-6.
The soil I'm using is fox farm ocean forest.

If the medina stuff isnt good for cannabis flowering then what is best to help my sativa bulk up during flower?

Attachments

• 20181019_132901.jpg
    20181019_132901.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20160216 142629 resized
    20160216 142629 resized
    82.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20181019_133628.jpg
    20181019_133628.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 37

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I guess I'm the only one who ever used Medina hasta grow during flowering cycle. 6-12-6
Back when I got it the lady at the garden center told me that it would be good for flowers to get them big.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so what about only using Medina hasta grow during the first 2-3 weeks of 1212 then switching to a bloom food like tiger bloom or something like that.

My thinking is that the little bit of nitrogen that's in medina hasta grow will keep the leaves a healthy green longer so that when I do switch to Something like Tiger Bloom the leaves will still be green enough to stay good and healthy through most of the flower cycle.
One problem I keep having is the leaves start to turn a little yellow at like 5 weeks flower And most my sativa's go to week 12 to 13 of flower.

Any advice will really help.
I did Some research all across the internet/youtube to see if other ppl have used this but came up with nada.

Thanks.

Greg877

Hey CheezBudz, I just bought Medina Hasta Gro Plant and i haven't tried it yet, but i hope it's Good. I know it's probably better than miracle grow

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The lady at the garden center i bought mine from said its organic. I have been using it during the whole grow so far snd my plant looks great. I think this product is great news and it has all kinds of great food for plants. I even use it on my vegetable plants and other flowers.