What's new

Beef Broth

Hubbleman

Veteran
I made a post on shroomery about some shit that was going down December 2015 but it got locked

Can I post it here??

Hubbleman

Veteran
Lol lol lol

No in Dec 2015 the cabal nearly got into gear and ... “fun” was about to start

It was aborted tho...

There were 3 phases

The night when British austrinaut went in ISS

Then the tv news started fucking up

Then there was even more shit

Hubbleman

Veteran
Nah man it’s all out there before your eyes

If u think cabal doesn’t exist then that is what u choose to believe, u can ignore it all u want... some people choose to ignore the evidence and not believe this shit and that’s entirely their choice I’m not pushing anything on anybody :)

M

moose eater

Only thing that comes close to matching words in my recollection of some real issue was the Echelon Program (similar to the Carnivore Program) which was started under the Clinton Administration, if I recall correctly.

The two programs offered automated monitoring of computer and telephonic communications, specifically looking for 'buzz words' that might indicate a threat and require further review by a human being. Pre-9/11

What ever that might have to do with beef broth, is WAY beyond any comprehension I may be able to develop this A.M., no matter what substances I imbibe..

But now I'm looking at my oyster stuffing and wondering what evil thoughts of holiday mayhem it might have in store for me..

Hmmmm.

M

moose eater

OK. I scanned the link. What's that got to do with beef broth??

I was just tired a bit ago.. now I'm confused -and- tired..

The day's not improving.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Enough chit chat let’s get to the point

If u remember female astronaut on the ISS, some scumsters pulled over by the ISS and started hitting on her.... when she said no they started throwing garbage at the station with great speed

Latest posts

Latest posts