What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Use KLN and Pro Tekt in your aerocloner...I root buds sometime's since I'm real bad at taking clones of every plant a grow from seed...most of the times I pick the winners by the plants characteristics it reveals before flower...but some times I'm wrong. lol

Dude I have never lost a cutting in aero except when left in there way to long and the rez got dirty.

Bleached my rez. Straight Tap ph of 6.4 but hard. No rooting hormone either. Snake Oil for the weak and meek if you ask me. I do need to grab a few new 360 degree heads for my manifold though as there are 3 of them that are clogged up or done for. Probably remove them and see if they are just clogged at the pvc first.

This is my keeper. I only have 30 inches of grow space and I veg and flower under T5's so my yields will never match many. I would love to see what she would do under some real lamps.

She's a Grapefruit pheno. Of course I was looking for pineapple, but I wasn't so lucky. This is @ day 27. Can take her down at 58 days from switch, but I like to let her 61.

~star~crash~

LostTribe

Premium user
These 2 smell Oh So Good! Gotta grab my x10 filter lens from work tomorrow if I can locate it hope its not lost! Need it to get close up so you can see the resin glands!

GoatCheese

Veteran
These 2 smell Oh So Good! Gotta grab my x10 filter lens from work tomorrow if I can locate it hope its not lost! Need it to get close up so you can see the resin glands!

You should get one of these 30x scopes
5117.jpg

Very nice for "pheno hunting", say if you wanna select males. You can't see resin glands that are on the stems of a veging plant with a 10x that well, but with a 30x scope it's easy.
These are also good for indentifying sexing seedlings very early on. The 10x isn't very good for this either.
It has a light in it. I have a 30x model but a 60x might be even better., dunno
You can find these quite cheap at Amazon most likele ebay too. Some Amazon shops were selling these for under 10 dollars + shipping
Google: "30x Light Scope" and you'll find some shops

LostTribe

Premium user
You should get one of these 30x scopes
View Image
Very nice for "pheno hunting", say if you wanna select males. You can't see resin glands that are on the stems of a veging plant with a 10x that well, but with a 30x scope it's easy.
These are also good for indentifying sexing seedlings very early on. The 10x isn't very good for this either.
It has a light in it. I have a 30x model but a 60x might be even better., dunno
You can find these quite cheap at Amazon most likele ebay too. Some Amazon shops were selling these for under 10 dollars + shipping
Google: "30x Light Scope" and you'll find some shops

The 10x filter was for my camera lens for close ups. I have a 30x loop for checkin trichomes too! Mines a new lighted type....

LostTribe

Premium user
OH WAIT THERES MORE DANK!!!

C99 in its prime! Day 45 of 11/13(got a pure haze in there or it'd be 12's)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bon Appetite!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
OH WAIT, Yes there are MORE! C99!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you look closely at the crystals coming off the bottom of those last 2 pics you can get the idea of how the calyx's are coated too! Sticky Yummy Goodness! Smell is Ridiculously Original C99!
LT

redlaser

Veteran
This is my keeper. I only have 30 inches of grow space and I veg and flower under T5's so my yields will never match many. I would love to see what she would do under some real lamps.

She's a Grapefruit pheno. Of course I was looking for pineapple, but I wasn't so lucky. This is @ day 27. Can take her down at 58 days from switch, but I like to let her 61.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69482&pictureid=1691479&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Have you seen ZZtops t5 grows? He has a Vortex by tga that looks to yield at least six ounces and is trained wide, maybe 30-40 inches tall I thought

They look great but the smell even better trust me!

All my females that I got from my pack all had large calyxes even early in flower. In order to really see how great they look I need a better camera with better lenses.

I had one oddball female that went 70+ days and had no smell until the last 5 days. The rest all started smelling at around day 25ish for me.

The taste on my keeper was like a grapefruit covered in sugar. It also leaves this film in your mouth well after you exhale. I gifted some to a family member who has been a toker many years beyond me and I got a call the next day with them saying they never tastes/smelt any thing like it. Asked where I got it, and if I could get more.

I have 1.5 packs left of the original re-release in the black packaging. I beleive now they are being released with a white card board backing.

Have you seen ZZtops t5 grows? He has a Vortex by tga that looks to yield at least six ounces and is trained wide, maybe 30-40 inches tall I thought

Thank you for direction. I like the idea of running lights along the back. I am going to look into it. I'd send some rep your way, but I am still unable.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Do you regularly get that purple, or is that cold related? Mine won't turn purple even with forty degree nights.

It's been a cold one for a lot of folks in NA. That's for sure. The plants look nice. I've grown C99 out a few times from sources other than the original and never had any turn purple.