What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Manipuri

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
2 months veg, and now 35 days in flo. Except that the bugger still hasn't sexed! I'm losing my mind with this one.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Well, last night my Manipur decided it was a good idea to make closer contact with the lamp, burned the main tip so she's not sexing anytime soon :laughing:

I was waiting for her to sex before manicuring and giving her a bigger pot, but that's not happening like planned so today she had a meeting with the bat'leth. In other words, she was cut and bent. There are lots of potential shoots and the stem is very flexible, not hollow like most strains but I don't think that means a thing, hemp has a hollow stem too.

Just blabbering, I sure as hell won't post any pictures now :biggrin:

I like the way she looks, I like the way she grows, I even like the way she smells but I really don't like the way she flowers, or doesn't flower! This must be the second most stubborn plant I've ever grown. Maybe they aren't all like this as there seems to be some diversity in the strain, I better pop more when I can.

I do have one Ukhrul Manipuri going as well which might be the same strain basically. It's sharing the pot with a Nepalese sativa from Bodhi, the problem is I don't know which one is which. The bigger one is a male and started flowering fast so I think that's the Nepalese.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Here's the first and last picture of the plant

Will not sex on 10.30/13.30 so I have no choice but to discard this one. Grapefruit smells and nice stucture but damn, I don't have all year.

thejact55

Haha marriage pheno, I like that.
Crazy, that long and no sec
Did you go under 12/12 for lights? I think I might do this strain for a late winter run, I won't have that time either...

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Haha marriage pheno, I like that.
Crazy, that long and no sec
Did you go under 12/12 for lights? I think I might do this strain for a late winter run, I won't have that time either...

Yeah I'm currently giving the plants only 10.30 hours of light, none of the other plants have difficulty flowering. I think I just had bad luck with the phenotype, I have others on the way.

The Ukhrul flowered very fast in comparison but was a male.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
picture.php

el gordo

i don't know why there's not more information about this strain as it seems to be very good, the smells range from citrus sweet piney in the green phenos, to very fruity (maybe orange) on the black one (chahao pheno?) and then mixes between these, no noticeable hermaphroditism, most of the plants will be ready within the next month....

one of the green ones...

picture.php

the "chahao" pheno...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the inbetweeners....

picture.php

Last edited:

el gordo

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and last but not least the pheno that have caught my eye along with the chahao one that smells delicious...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Kush_Kloud

Now I see why you recommend this strain El Gordo! She looks amazing! Nice anthocyanin production and great resin production too! I will most definitely be buying some of these seeds very soon. Thanks for the pictures kind friend.

KK

Green

Veteran
Anyone have new smoke reports on manipuri? It would be interesting to see how other individuals perceive this strain.

Got some curing, going on 2 weeks. Official smoke report after a full month of cure. I don't touch anything under a month of cure.