What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version®

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
★ Cream Caramel ★
picture.php

Feminized and non-autoflowering version. The most awarded strain from the Sweet Seeds catalog - Cream Caramel - now featuring ultra-fast flowering. This strain is a F1 hybrid which is the result of the cross between an elite clone of our Cream Caramel and a selected 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line of Cream Caramel Auto.

This version of Cream Caramel shows a strong hybrid vigour, turning into plants with the usual mainly Indica structure. Shows great homogeneity in all the offspring.

The aroma is very sweet resembling caramel, with earthy tones and hues inherited from the Blue genetics that intervenes in the cross of the original Cream Caramel.

This kind of strains are usually the favourites of medical cannabis users. Chemotypes with high THC levels and enough CBD to provide a relaxing and antidepressant effect.

Technical Specifications:

Indica/Sativa: 90%/10%
Indoor flowering: 7 weeks
Outdoor harvest: Mid September
Indoor yield: 450-600 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 500-800 gr/plant

picture.php

Last edited:

smok3w33d

Is it possible? "Outdoor yield: 500-800 gr/plant" by one mostly indica Autoflowering Plant?
can I have more information? I havn't found more information on 3d
Thank you

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi smok3w33d!

The F1 Fast Version strains from Sweet Seeds are not autoflowering plants. They just have a flowering period has fast as an autoflowering would have.

But they are non-autos. So the grower can veg them for as long has he wants and so if given the right conditions one plant can produce has much as stated in the catalog description.

See you around my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

webguy

Is this the same strain/gene that femaleseeds used to make theyre grapefruit? Its supposed to be a semi-autoflowering tropical fruity sativa crossed to a c99...?
Where did this gene come from? Are there equitorial sativas that do this, is it a mexican/columbian thing or maybe thai?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi webguy!

Cream Caramel is BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino

Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version is exactly the same thing but with a shorter flowering time. The Cream Caramel was crossed with a 3rd generation autoflowering strain from the Sweet Seeds R & D department (that's where the gene came from) but the only characteristic gained is a faster flowering, all the rest in the same as Cream Caramel.

This is not an autoflowering or semi-autoflowering. This is a "conventional" non-autoflowering strain with a short flowering time.

Hope this helps a bit, hehe... thanks for the visit, sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

smok3w33d

Hi smok3w33d!

The F1 Fast Version strains from Sweet Seeds are not autoflowering plants. They just have a flowering period has fast as an autoflowering would have.

But they are non-autos. So the grower can veg them for as long has he wants and so if given the right conditions one plant can produce has much as stated in the catalog description.

See you around my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

:dance013: for the answer Tommy

Blessed you :D

tromeros

i thing that the creamcaramel strain from sweet seeds is the best strain ever made do you know any way to have max yield of cream caramel f1 indoors?

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
That's sick, 7 weeks. Get a perpetual going with four flowering groups, and harvest every week and a half. I think yes!!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
i thing that the creamcaramel strain from sweet seeds is the best strain ever made do you know any way to have max yield of cream caramel f1 indoors?

Hi tromeros!

Yes, I know one way: make a selection from at least 5 plants, choose the fastest and more productive one and then keep her as a mother so that you always use her clones in your grows.

I'm sure this was not the solution you were looking for but that's a good thing to start... Then you can improve some parameters with time so that you can increase production even more, but that goes with virtually every strain, no only with Cream Caramel.

Cheers!! :tiphat:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
:thank you:Anyone grown it out yet?

+ 1 :biggrin:

I'd also like to know if anyone in this forum have grown it out yet... :)

In other forums I've seen a few growers using the F1 Fast Versions but here at ICMag I haven't seen any yet. Probably because Sweet Seeds does not send seeds to the States and so few people have access to these strains...

Anyway my colleague Jaypp will start a grow diary with the F1 Fast Versions very soon (like in a week or two), so stay tuned!

Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Wu Wei!

Thanks for the visit and comment. And I hope you get good results, keep us updated.

Average yield is very relative... It depends if it's outdoor, indoor, HPS, LED, CFL, the potency of the bulb, the size of the pots, if they suffer with any plague, overfert, underfert, the weeks of vegetative that each grower gives them, etc, etc...

So I can't throw a number, sorry. Here's the best I can do:

Put 9 plants in a 1 square meter space, under 600wHPS, with 18 litre pots and if you use good soil mix and have no major problems during their life cycle, you can expect to get between 400 and 500gr.

See you around my friend, don't forget to tell us how your experience is going. You can open a thread if you want, like that we can follow your experience and share advice if you need any...

Sweet smokes!

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh...

and I would also have a look at Sweet Special F1 Fast Version if I were you: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252791

And, why not, to the fastest one of them, the Green Poison F1 Fast Version: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252793

Sweet smokes!

tommy
damn tommy,,a fast "green poison",,,,shes an audi r8 presently,,,sounds like the fast version is gonna be "maclaren" like lol,,,
running crème caramel [reg] or cream mandarin next,,30 of each ideally,,,,,good luck op,,,,peace and regards 944s2

Wu Wei

Thanks for the reply Tommy! No problem and I hope I get good results too but I am just starting out so... I sure will keep you updated and you can check out my thread if you like its 300w giant cfl grow.

I understand that the weight can vary with all of the things you have mentioned I did not think of all that and please do not apologise I appreciate your help and advice, thank you!

I have only ordered one cream caramel (fast version) because I already have two growing in my room and its only small so I have a little autoflowerer to go in too.

Ok see you about brother and please check out the thread if you like, that would be great!

Blessings, peace!

Wu Wei

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again my friend!

No problem at all ;) It is a nice yielder so it will produce well if you don't have any major issues during their life cycle :D

Cheers 944s2!

Yes, ultra fast Green Poison, hehehe.. The "original" version is already fast as you mention. I'm sure you will also enjoy the photoperiod Cream Mandarine, but Killer Kush F1 FV, Sweet Skunk F1 FV or Big Devil F1 FV would be other options that you should also consider...

See you around guys, all the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Wu Wei

Hi again my friend!

No problem at all ;) It is a nice yielder so it will produce well if you don't have any major issues during their life cycle :D

Hi tommy,

Ah sounds great and hopefully I won't have any issues and get some sweet bud! seeds arrived today :D And them other strains you mentioned sound awesome too!

See you around, peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts