You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > orient express

Thread Title Search
orient express Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2008, 09:40 AM #11
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks supahdupah,

I love treasure maps! :smile:

Did you find any local cannabis strains grown for hash production or selected for 'sinsemilla' production? Any info would be greatly apreciated.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2008, 10:30 PM #12
supahdupah

supahdupah will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi
Thanks supahdupah,

I love treasure maps! :smile:

Did you find any local cannabis strains grown for hash production or selected for 'sinsemilla' production? Any info would be greatly apreciated.
Hehe me to..Makes me feel like a kid again.

The smoking culture in yunnan is quite new, came when backpackers started to ask for it.
Most of the weed/hash is of real bad quality, like they don´t know how to get the good quality.
But i know the genetics are there to select both for sensi and hash production.
I´seen varieties that i can´t imagen how they would get if they were sensi.
They have to learn from someone with knowledge to breed good shit. i´m not saying the chinese can´t breed but i think the don´t understand that they have to do that to get good quality since they don´t smoke it themself.
supahdupah is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2008, 02:17 PM #13
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond repute
Orient Express 36 days 12/12

Here's a fine example of the short sized massive yielding Orient Express pheno.

Grown from seed in a 5.5 liter pot, only 3 weeks under 18/6 photoperiod.

Now 36 days flowering time (12/12).

Last edited by dubi; 04-06-2008 at 02:21 PM..
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:40 AM #14
GroovySituation
Upsetter / Peacefull citizen

GroovySituation is a jewel in the roughGroovySituation is a jewel in the roughGroovySituation is a jewel in the roughGroovySituation is a jewel in the roughGroovySituation is a jewel in the roughGroovySituation is a jewel in the rough
amazing pics and plant dubi !!

it seems that the plant structure is indica whereas the bud structure is not that much...what an unique strain...

It's a long long long time I man a burn up de collie weed , but it seems de bablon dem dem dem ... come fight 'gainst I , dem a fight 'gainst I.....I wanna now de reason why babylon fight gainst de natty dread , babylon no fight 'gainst de rumhead , babylon no fight 'gainst de winehead [...] babylon come come come ! come see I a burn up a likle Iley !...Sylford Walker (Burn babylon)

My Green Devil (Tiki seeds) grow
My pics : Ak 47/G13Sk/Green Devil/Nycd
Blockhead /Kali most/Apollo mist/Sadhu
GroovySituation is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2008, 11:40 AM #15
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovySituation
amazing pics and plant dubi !!

it seems that the plant structure is indica whereas the bud structure is not that much...what an unique strain...
Thanks Groovy, :smile:

Many Orient Express plants grow very compact like a pure indica but their flowering is explosive sat/ind hybrid style.

Here's another one, she has been grown for less than 4 weeks, 39 days flowering time right now.

Last edited by dubi; 04-09-2008 at 11:41 AM..
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:07 PM #16
supahdupah

looks real beautifull dubi!

/ Supah D

Old 04-14-2008, 03:24 PM #17
dubi
Vendor

Thanks supahdupah :smile:

Here's another fine short sized Orient Express, fatty cola. 45 days flowering time
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:28 PM #18
dubi
Vendor

A medium sized branchy Orient Express.

Branchy phenos usually have better flower/leaf ratio. All phenos produce the same strong organic aroma and pleasant low anxiety sativa high

dubi is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:08 PM #19
supahdupah

pleasant low anxiety sativa high..sounds good! i realy have to try her out..

/ Supah D

Last edited by supahdupah; 04-14-2008 at 06:10 PM..

Old 04-14-2008, 09:20 PM #20
greenbeats

greenbeats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi
Here's a fine example of the short sized massive yielding Orient Express pheno.

Grown from seed in a 5.5 liter pot, only 3 weeks under 18/6 photoperiod.

Now 36 days flowering time (12/12).

Are you growing in coco or a soil? If soil, are you relying on your soil mix or are you giving the plant additives in the form of nutes? I'm just curious as to what you're feeding them. I get the feeling 100% organic with ACE, I could be wrong.

I'd like to know you're mix and how often you feed them (WATER-WATER-FEED) and what exactly you are giving them (if anything).

Looks very healthy and organic, top job mate! How is the high? Does it induce anxiety (only at a small %) or does it completely alleviate symptoms of anxiousness? I'm wondering for breeding purposes, I'm looking for strains to compliment Strawberry Cough and it's medicinal uses for anxiety. I think Orient Express would give the high a nice, cerebral boost. All while BX it back to SC several times to ensure the SC high dominates in the cross.

Thanks for sharing with us,
Green

Last edited by greenbeats; 04-14-2008 at 09:27 PM..
greenbeats is offline Quote