Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Cyber-Bullying.....

Thread Title Search
Cyber-Bullying..... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2009, 06:28 PM #31
Strainhunter
Tropical Outcast

Strainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to all
Talking

- deleted -

Last edited by StrainHunter; 06-30-2010 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: ...because it doesn't really matter.
Strainhunter is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2009, 08:05 PM #32
SmokyMtnToker

SmokyMtnToker has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyMtnToker has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyMtnToker has a spectacular aura about
My 17 yr old son just got arrested for ' cyberstalking' because he emailed an old girlfriend that had told him to go away...her mom called the cops and away he went. In this day and age the laws give victims a way to get those who would harrass someone, either online or otherwise. If you are so passionate about someone elses reactions and whatever, take a deep look at yourself and ask why you get so angry over nonsense that has no real importance in life.

And recall that you can get hooked up if you go too far.
SmokyMtnToker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:24 AM #33
rollthediceagn

rollthediceagn is on a distinguished road
When it comes to bashing someone or seeking some kind of sick revenge on another soul that is when the line has been tugged beyond "normalcy". In mho anyone that would use a keyboard and monitor to seek and inflict their revenge is an absolute coward and liar. That means they themselves have to try and get to sleep with that on their minds and in their hearts.
rollthediceagn is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 11:28 AM #34
rollthediceagn

rollthediceagn is on a distinguished road
Absolutely noone should come to a site like this seeking revenge. This isn't the place for that. We are all here on Peaceful Helping missions I would certainly hope.
dice
rollthediceagn is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2009, 04:12 PM #35
Hughesy

Hughesy will become famous soon enough
Yes He who is without Sin be the First to Cast the Stone.

Fact is Some People know how to really Piss you off. Now i dont know how you take that but turning the other cheek is Not always easy.

The Only thing worse then a Coward is a Thief.
Hughesy is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 08:33 AM #36
HighTech
Half Man, Half Plant.

HighTech will become famous soon enough
Every time ive -K'd someone it was returned with a multitude viscous personal attacks, the last one today.

Each time i had a reasonable identifiable objection to the post. I dont know what the -k is there for honestly....
HighTech is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2010, 02:32 AM #37
indickahead

indickahead is on a distinguished road
I dont care what anyone says cannabis growers are by far the coolest people....Mannerly, helpful, funny...Its all good...Im proud you guys are able to call a spade a spade and learn and go forward...I am new but happy to be onboard...

mentally disabled and a chronic liar. Everything I say is total fabrication, fantasy and wishful thinking.
indickahead is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2010, 07:56 AM #38
Strainhunter
Tropical Outcast

Strainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to all
Cool

Recently Cyberbullying has been a topic between friends and I.

IMHO the reason is a often sick society on one side and on the other one the rather weak ones who have not learned how to handle a bully/bullying.

To me if it's just words and/or written stuff - forget it.

If they hit you - defend yourself. (you taught your kids how to, right?)

If it's a more graphic form of Cyberbullying (such as digitally edited pictures) - this happens rather seldom within kids/teens. And if it does the ones doing the bullying prey on the victims vulnerability - don't be vulnerable!

I know the next thing is gonna piss off some but to me today's cyberbullying mostly is a product of negligence from the parents side.

When I was a kid there were not computers but there were other forms of bullying instead.
The deal was if someone bullied you you met @ 3pm @ the swing set on the playground.

These days mentally and emotionally strong kids know how to deal with any form of bullying - because they were taught how to do so.

Unfortunately nowadays many (not all!) parents see it as more important to let their kids get mentally corrupted by video games and TV and disciplining them is considered a form of abuse.

Done ranting.

Something every grower "on the grid" should be aware of:

Smart Meters - a few common misconceptions cleared up here.

Strainhunter is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:34 AM #39
Dreamz_Of_Green
Banned

Dreamz_Of_Green is a jewel in the roughDreamz_Of_Green is a jewel in the roughDreamz_Of_Green is a jewel in the roughDreamz_Of_Green is a jewel in the roughDreamz_Of_Green is a jewel in the roughDreamz_Of_Green is a jewel in the roughDreamz_Of_Green is a jewel in the rough
anyone who has a life doesnt give a shit whats said online ...... no matter who they are or whats said i mean serious why would anyone give a shit really.... i know myself i could careless what ppl on the net say to me ... if they dont like me or i dont like them i use that lil button called ignore i dont waste mods time or admins time i just click ignore and never see another post/pm/or anything else from them again its that simple forums have this messengers have this networking sites have this USE IT on top of that i got a wife 4 kids 2 dogs 5 turtles 20 gerbils a nice roof over my head a car that gets me from point a to point b and i have money in my pockets to support us im set .... why would i let the net bring me down even better why would anyone let the net bring them down99.9% of the ppl on the net u will never meet or know ....get over it
Dreamz_Of_Green is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 12:47 AM #40
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
cyber bullies LOL bring it. jeese now you can get beat up on the net. superman dont play that.
supermanlives is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.