Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Tainted concentrates. Things have changed. Don't scoff this is serious.

Thread Title Search
Tainted concentrates. Things have changed. Don't scoff this is serious. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2020, 07:24 PM #21
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Edibles have widely varying effects on different people. Even with lechithin, some peole just don't get that high on them. Others, it bends them over in a stupor for a few hours.

Mindeater: <Went from smoking cured soil grown dry sift to vaporizing cured soil grown bud, it cleans out the lungs and sinuses like nothing else.>

Thank you, as you have confirmed what I am doing with vaping off the terps. Do that for a couple months and no more crap gets hacked up, cause you thinned it enough to get it out. Some very gassy bud, like Candy Queen from Emerald Legacy are too strong.

Think about how hard it is to get sticky oil off your fingers, and imagine those little lung sacs. The inside of my whip tube is sure clean. Say that about your oil pipe, or bong. After about a pound or so since I last cleaned it, there is maybe 5" of the first part with a very light brown color liquid, that is runny. The rest is clear and clean, and so are my lungs now.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:30 PM #22
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond repute
I use the larf and small buds to tumble, I still hand trim my organically grown buds. I figure I might as well get everything I can of what the plants have to offer. I have only used everclear to do a extraction. Now I make rosin from everything that comes out of the tumbler. I only grow 6 plants any more that’s all I need to get my stash. I tried mixing the glycerin with some of the oil I made a few years ago and thought it was junk. I can only imagine what some people are mixing with the THC concentrate to make it work in those carts, I would never put one of those in my mouth...

Old 07-05-2020, 08:51 PM #23
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
For people who have abused the reward centers in their brains with other substances and for illness that requires potent narcotics it can be a life saver

still safe as milk *

* sardonic commentary with a sublime reference to capt beefhart because why not
Ever been milk drunk like a baby raccoon? No? Awww try it
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote