Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Plant spacing

Thread Title Search
Plant spacing Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2020, 06:54 PM #1
smokinfat024

smokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the rough
Plant spacing

I just built a 24x80 and am wondering if anybody else has a gh with similar dimensions and if so how many of what size gallon pots do you put in yours? I’m not doing raised beds and my current run has 7 gal pots. My growing season is April-October and I’m shooting for two dep harvests.
smokinfat024 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:49 PM #2
vacuumlungs

vacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the rough
What’s are your height restrictions?
vacuumlungs is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2020, 08:02 AM #3
smokinfat024

smokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the rough
It was built on a slightly downward hill so it’s pretty y’all on one side and about 16’ on the low side haha. Tall plants aren’t an issue I just want to have enough in there to fill it out completely without being too overcrowded. I’ve got a tad over a cpl hundred now and there’s a looot ofsoa e in there. I’m guessing at five to six hundred next round.
smokinfat024 is offline Quote