What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Ya know, if you're tall like me, the bathroom sink works just fine..:biggrin:
and uses less water to rinse out..

and you'll never get yelled at again for forgetting to put the seat down...

........ what about when you use the convenient 'toilet' in the kitchen, has she caught ya (yet)?:whistling:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Us gentlemen are lucky enough to have the equipment to be able to apply some vital nutrient salts and water quickly, usually discretely and accurately to any Privet Hedge, lawn or Herbaceous Border - it is quite obvious that the male human has been designed - with this service to plants in mind -

- as a life-time plant-waterer - I think its a waste if you just piss it down the sink - <sneaks off expecting to be laughed at>

........ what about when you use the convenient 'toilet' in the kitchen, has she caught ya (yet)?:whistling:

vanilla dutch

after living in the country so long and now living in town i seem to get paranoid everytime i piss outside. either a public urination charge or indesent exposure is what comes to mind. plus i got neighbors now. i totally understand about watering the plants:Bolt:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I suppose we could go all minimal again - dig a hole in the ground - squat over it - and get back to basics - retro-toiletry etc - without all the trimmings - like running water - privacy - toilet paper and wet-wipes - just you and the cold-cold ground -

- Then we couldn't argue over the toilet seat being up or down any more - because we wouldn't have a toilet seat to argue about -

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ain't no pussy but I squat to pee. Comes from years at sea trying to aim (in rough seas), same as my BIL who was a Cpat on the Coast Guard). In the middle of the night (when your on radar), you simply park your arse and let loose. Everyone's happy.

Same but for different reasoning.

I started pissing with the seat down at night. Beats blinding yourself at 3AM.

Then one day I'm thinking and reasoning away. I live alone. Who cleans the piss pot? Me. Squatting like a woman means I can clean it less often and I hate cleaning. Foreskin is not always your friend.

Pissing indoors is a crime anyhow without a trench urinal. Pissing outside is the pinnacle of urination.

Mr. J

I don't even know where to begin. If you're a guy who sits down to pee then you may as well just have your penis and testicles removed altogether and make it official because you've already abandoned your manhood. You're embarrassing all of us so just stop it.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that's rather sad you define your masculinity in such a petty way.

Or do you have a fetish for old piss smell? Bit of an obscure kink but who am I to judge.

vcasqui

I don't even know where to begin. If you're a guy who sits down to pee then you may as well just have your penis and testicles removed altogether and make it official because you've already abandoned your manhood. You're embarrassing all of us so just stop it.

Actually pissing sitting down is supposed to be good for the urethra, so probably Mikell has the strongest erections and the most copious "shots" around here.

:artist:

i lift the seat up to pee

and put the seat and lid down when im done

so if anybody sits w.o looking they will sit on the lid

they will still have to lift the lid up

so there is less convenience for them

therein lies the problem, is it more convenient for women to not look before sitting?
or do they just want men to make their lives more convenient.

something tells me its both

ahh well, you cant have it all if your a woman i suppose

anyways i dont want that toilet water making contact with the rest of the air in the house so is best this way regardless

most women that know me well, wouldnt even bother arguing w me about this though
and thats something im glad i was born with enough resolve not to deal with

Veggia farmer

this reminds me of being 10 years old in italy, first time I saw a toilet with just a hole in floor. I reeeeally tried to aim, but I reeeally had to piss aswell.. I hit the wall..

Veggia farmer

Same but for different reasoning.

I started pissing with the seat down at night. Beats blinding yourself at 3AM.

Then one day I'm thinking and reasoning away. I live alone. Who cleans the piss pot? Me. Squatting like a woman means I can clean it less often and I hate cleaning. Foreskin is not always your friend.

Pissing indoors is a crime anyhow without a trench urinal. Pissing outside is the pinnacle of urination.

piss outside for FTW! teacing my boys to do it now.. You piss... AND fertlizer papas plants! my boys have started there growing career too!