Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Auto ACE at the Duckpond

Thread Title Search
Auto ACE at the Duckpond Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2020, 07:40 AM #31
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to beholdgorilla ganja is a splendid one to behold
They are really taking off now. You must be getting the same blast of Sun as me for the last couple of days.
I would leave the fan leaves on the Autos.
gorilla ganja is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:54 AM #32
PurpleOrangeD.

PurpleOrangeD. is on a distinguished road
"Should I be removing large fan leaves?" Don´t pick any leafs now they need them for photosynthesis, it would not make sense!
PurpleOrangeD. is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2020, 07:26 PM #33
MallardDuck

MallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really nice

Things keep chugging along despite the high winds here.

Gave them some molasses with their last water. I think they liked it.

The honeysuckles are in bloom!
MallardDuck is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2020, 05:10 AM #34
silverhaze21

silverhaze21 will become famous soon enough
Beautiful plants all around ??

I definitely see the similarities and differences between your phenos and the version I'm growing from Nightowl
silverhaze21 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:32 PM #35
MallardDuck

MallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really niceMallardDuck is just really nice
Hi again.

I spent the weekend at my cabin redoing the deck this weekend. The quiet out there always helps me think. The absolutely huge amount of rain we have got this season has made for some very interesting fungi popping up.

An interesting fruiting body of a fungi growing in leaf detritus on the ground. I dont think I have seen these before. Also there were lots of wild lilies in bloom. Life is good.

The ladies seemed to have done well while I was gone. 3 in particular is getting pretty big... well over a meter now. 4, the late planted one has already started flowering.... she actually seems ahead of 3. Quite small though... barely 50 cm. 1 and 2 are very similar in structure and height as you can see. Lots of interesting scents coming off them now ranging from woody lemon musty smells from 1 and 2, sweet stone fruits from 3, and 4 (Confirmed Auto Zam) smells like sweet rotting mango or something. 4 is by far the smelliest. They are starting to get some twinklies in the sun now which is exciting.

Old 07-20-2020, 09:34 PM #36
MallardDuck

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:18 AM #37
MallardDuck

Manage to get a few pics...

The pooch seems to like the interesting smells wafting off them.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2020, 09:36 AM #38
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond reputedubi has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful dog, that dog breed really has a noble character.
Glad to see the autos already flowering. Thanks for the updates!
Have a great weeend!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2020, 07:00 PM #39
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
MallardDuck, your plants look great. Very nice job of growing them out. If your plants grow the leaves it's because they needed the food. When you defoliate you increase the alkalinity of your plants. Needing to reduce feeding accordingly. Which slows down plant growth. These genetics have great nodal spacing for light penetration. Let them do their thing.
Peace brother
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2020, 08:00 PM #40
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Some great photography all round, lovely job