Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Cannabis infused cconut oil for Psorisis?

Thread Title Search
Cannabis infused cconut oil for Psorisis? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2020, 01:32 AM #11
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Stress has a way of affecting our bodies, our mind. So sorry to hear those with skin (largest organ system) afflictions. Have had a few problems, mostly Rx related (hydroxychloroquine a full body super rash), or bad poison oak outbreak lasting weeks.

I feel for you all!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:08 AM #12
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Everyone whos kidneys ive treated with psoriasis have seen an improvement..

Effectively the auto immune reaction is to poorly removed antigens from the system.

If i clean up someones blood it goes away..

But as a herbalist im from a different tradition in terms of looking at body systems. Im medically trained but since i dont use poison i can play around in treating people and i was taught to treat the kidneys for psoriasis and it almost always works.

The cause i assume and have been taught is dirty blood.

Honestly its a conspiracy how much people are killing their kidneys on mass.. and what man made meds do to the kidneys, which after all have to clean your blood, with your liver.

Also there is 7000 years of anecdotal traditional medicine linking kidneys and skin.. but the dont say that on medscape of course lol

Support your elimination pathways and youll have cleaner blood.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:57 AM #13
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Just hearing the term kidney

problems fills me with fear and
dread.

Old 04-14-2020, 06:14 PM #14
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor
Thanks for all the replies. Have been reading some double blind studies which dispute the direct link from kidneys to psorisis. Ofcourse if you have kidneys problems the immune system will kick. I will get my kidneys checked out once virus is over. Last time I had a full check up my kidney function had no issues but worth looking at again, as is anything.
The citrus is interesting! Maybe I need to stay away form the citric acid when I am doing the ph I have been considering doing an elimination diet in order to maybe see am I reacting badly to something I am eating or if it makes it flare up. Elimination diets are long and ardious though so will have to see.
As I said auto immune issues run in my paternal side - I do believe that this , along with my one alopecia , while a reaction to stress, was already inherent in my genes. I do not believe they are a direct cause of one organ or system failing but I see how this can be case for some.
As for the face being afflicted, it is really tough and I went for the full steriod for that. It cleared it up and it has not been back.
I am seeing some tiny improvement in my legs just using coconut oil and will begin using infused oil from tonight so will keep you updated.
It is a nice day to be hazed out!
Stay safe
superx is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2020, 06:58 PM #15
El Timbo

El Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of lightEl Timbo is a glorious beacon of light
I think experimenting with diet is worth a try - have a look at Chris Kresser's 30 day protocol for auto immune issues.

Last edited by El Timbo; 04-14-2020 at 07:45 PM..
El Timbo is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2020, 10:13 PM #16
bluefairy11

bluefairy11 will become famous soon enoughbluefairy11 will become famous soon enoughbluefairy11 will become famous soon enough
following because my husband has eczema
bluefairy11 is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2020, 12:09 AM #17
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Teddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivor
I would not think that my having Psoriasis is due to a faulty kidney because I first manifested Psoriasis when I was 12 years old. But only the 'plaque' type of the disease on my elbows, in scalp, etc.
I was in my 60's when I was smitten (yep, it was almost a religious experience ie hellish!) by the Erythrodermic version of the disease. By that time I had a very bad kidney indeed.

UNLESS ... the Doctor who removed the kidney said it had been diseased '... for a very long time'. (The cancer was a growth on the outside of the kidney which typically is Lasered off. Mine had remained un-diagnosed.) So perhaps there is kidney disease in my genes altho I know of no other family sufferer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superx View Post
As I said auto immune issues run in my paternal side - I do believe that this , along with my one alopecia , while a reaction to stress, was already inherent in my genes. I do not believe they are a direct cause of one organ or system failing but I see how this can be case for some.
It is a nice day to be hazed out!
Stay safe
Teddybrae is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2020, 07:08 AM #18
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
It could also be liver function. But genetic predisposition.

Still supporting elimination pathways have a great result on skin..

Often it would be described as heat in the blood, because after all the body is attacking itself, a clear way to support the body through such stress is to try and be clean in someways like:

• making sure you are opening your bowels around twice a day if possible.

• stop eating pro inflammatory foods that cause the body to attack itself, dairy is a big one for many, its mucous forming and causes autoimmune issues. Also constipation and or leaky gut which is so very common also mean more toxins get into the blood directly.

• excercise and clean water to keep the lungs and skin clearing toxins.

• the other point is that it may come back to the liver. Overall it detoxifies your body and when it starts to struggle the pressure goes onto the other elimination pathways which is possibly also why supporting the kidneys in these diseases is beneficial to most if not all..

These are very common reasons why people end up with bad skin. In our teen years poor liver hormone clearance is the reason for eruptions.. also teenage diet has so little fibre too much oestrogen gets reabsorbed and just builds up.

There are many herbal alteratives that can help.

This all said if you get a genetic test that allows you to see your liver enzyme pathways that may also explain why but in all cases your body wants some support and there are many options to try.

I might also suggest trying astragalus membranaceus tincture as well.

Sorry im waffling, its easier when i can see a person to figure out what i most suspect is causing their disease.

In some cases ive just told a person to cut alcohol/coffee and dairy and swap in water and seen it go away. Sorry to waffle, best of luck.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2020, 02:33 PM #19
Grnhlthnhapyns

Grnhlthnhapyns is a jewel in the roughGrnhlthnhapyns is a jewel in the roughGrnhlthnhapyns is a jewel in the roughGrnhlthnhapyns is a jewel in the roughGrnhlthnhapyns is a jewel in the roughGrnhlthnhapyns is a jewel in the roughGrnhlthnhapyns is a jewel in the rough
My empathy to all who suffer. Lots of knowledge in this thread. The human body and dynamic interaction of all its systems is mind blowingly overwhelming

I have had eczema develop on my cheek and eyebrow. From my experience it appears to be food and digestion related. I Have gone for a live blood cell microscopy and was satisfied with the information I gained (dehydration of some cells and undigested protein) . I try to live as proactive of a lifestyle as possible and have come to the conclusion that I should eat only when unbearablly hungry and chew well along with lots of water.. I'm going to throw money at going for a Rocky mountain allergy test to see what info I can gain there.

I have noticed I have to be careful about how much protein I consume and what my body does with it through asmetabolism.

My cheek and eyebrow still flake and weep, I truly empathize and hope we can all find a way to be healthier together
Grnhlthnhapyns is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2020, 01:03 AM #20
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
Hi there,

yes def can be VERY helpful for your condition. skin is loaded with CB recpetors and why see so much success with skin cancers for example. Also alot of promise for "butterfly kids" that flaking skin disease cannabis seems to help substantially for them.

I made lotion for a lady who was on dialysis for 17 years and got the dreaded itch which then got sores from. only think that helped her and she tried EVERYTHING!

That being said yes use topically! also will notice a huge difference by taking DHA aka OMEGAS if take them for 2 weeks consistently you will notice a difference! also magnesium vitamin A and Vitamin D may be worth trying out.

but certainly dissolve some hash in olive oil and rub on affected spots! also can add oil to a lotion however want to keep it relatively strong. may want to even cover if use a very strong mixture to allow to really work while you sleep for example.

let us know how it turns out ! I am confident you will get some relief!
clearheaded is offline Quote