What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis infused cconut oil for Psorisis?

shaggyballs

Veteran
I have no issue with psoriasis.
I do use it on moles, the dark kind and other strange skin issues.
If used often enough it will slowly remove skin tags and moles, warts don't like it either.
It seems to work very well on the skin.
Again no experience with psoriasis directly.

Good luck
Shag

T

Teddybrae

Not health freaks due to inability/disinterest in transcending Cultural roots ... except ... we don't eat much meat. Do not eat lots of meat!

My empathy to all who suffer. Lots of knowledge in this thread. The human body and dynamic interaction of all its systems is mind blowingly overwhelming

I have had eczema develop on my cheek and eyebrow. From my experience it appears to be food and digestion related. I Have gone for a live blood cell microscopy and was satisfied with the information I gained (dehydration of some cells and undigested protein) . I try to live as proactive of a lifestyle as possible and have come to the conclusion that I should eat only when unbearablly hungry and chew well along with lots of water.. I'm going to throw money at going for a Rocky mountain allergy test to see what info I can gain there.

I have noticed I have to be careful about how much protein I consume and what my body does with it through asmetabolism.

My cheek and eyebrow still flake and weep, I truly empathize and hope we can all find a way to be healthier together

superx

Veteran
Thanks All

Thanks All

Thanks so much for all the replies. I can honestly say even posting here has helped me so much and while it is horrible for you all, having some solidarity has been such a relief. I really dont think many realise if not afflicted how skin problems can mess with the mind - it is there, you have to hide it or try to. I am a manly man type and never thought I would see the day I would wear make up on my face. I did when my outbreak was so bad I felt I could not go out and face the the world.
As per advice here and elsewhere I have cut coffee now and dairy. I have been treating my legs with non infused coconut oil and now for the past couple of days with infused coconut oil. I am posting these pictures taken today - I do not have any before pictures but last week herself too a look at my legs and was pretty horrified because she said she could see them getting infected. I still have a very thick scale on my knee which I am going to bandage loosely at night after treating with infused oil.
I have been wearing shorts every day and having finally got some sunshine here I am exposing my legs to the rays.

I can say that my legs are now ( according to her) showing a near 50-60% improvement in the plaque scales. They still go read red after showering but the grey over producing skin has really calmed down.
I know that by me changing a few things all at once I may not be able to pinpoint what is actually working and will update as I go along.

Once again, thanks. I know I tend to not discuss this stuff with anyone and it has been a weight to just say it and own it as a thing I will be living with, and now I am ready to instead of being glum and down actually try to be pro active. I am wondering if my psychological acceptance finally is helping!
Here are some photos,as I said a 50 - 60% if not more improvement in the last few days! :

Stay safe.

edited to add - my lower legs in that picture were similar but not as thick as the plauque scale on my knee as pictured, over a week ago.

farm3r

Having skin issue (itchiness) sucks big time and I know how you guys/gals feel as I have a history of eczema and rarely chronic hives which I am recovering from right now.

Anyway, I would like to know whether THC would be effective in reducing skin inflammation when infused into oil, cream, or lotion? From what I have read, the skin only has CB 1 or 2 receptors, forgot which one, that accept CBD. If THC doesn't do anything for topical, then I won't waste my time infusing flowers high in THC.

Latest posts

Latest posts