Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > US Crisis

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Would you vote yes to Trump now, if conditions are met?
YES 14 25.00%
NO 42 75.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

US Crisis Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2020, 01:23 PM #61
redneckhippie

redneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enough
I made this post tongue-in-cheek, and haven't checked back in for the past month. I have stayed out of politics and party arguments for years. If I had to define my political belief system, it would be "rational anarchist." I'm so non-political, I was working as IT contractor in the basement Data Center at City Hall in Memphis the day Obama visited. I forgot about it, had no interest. Till I was driving up towards the Mud Island parking lot I started seeing Secret Service everywhere, walking sniffer dogs etc. And at that moment, I had no choice - Poplar Ave runs the gauntlet of the City Police building, it dead ends on Front Street which was completely blocked and had Secret Service and dogs all around. If you go straight you're at the entrance to the Mud Island Parking garage, where I had to park with my vendor pass. And of course there's the men in black right there. I'm thinking, FUCK I AM SCREWED, I expected to be questioned, searched, dogs. But they let me through, nothing but mean looks. I slinked into the basement and didn't come out till after 5pm, and thank God they were gone.

That's all I know about Obama's visit to Memphis.

My point was, I wanted to say to Trump: focus on the fucking worldwide pandemic that caught you with your pants down, thoroughly exposed you as the lying snake oil salesman/shaman/guru you are, and forget the election which is a moot point. How the ultra conservative "Christian" movement can see this man as their leader, is beyond my comprehension - to my shock, I found that even my own friends, mostly musicians and fellow cannabis enthusiasts - they believe this shit too! To this day, they defend this idiot, spout all this idiotic "Pandemic in election year? That can't be a coincidence, it's all a liberal plot to force Trump out of office. It has to be a manmade virus, the rest of the world is lying." yada yada

Is it the Emperor's New Clothes effect? Does he have some magic power, because he looks like a bumbling idiot to me. The Commander In Chief of the United States, on national televsion:

"you states should think about doing this, maybe, it sounds good to me, the soundbyte tweet got a reaction, you know the numbers look pretty good in the poll (not a quote, might as well be)

I don't want to hear that kind of shit if there's a mushroom cloud on the horizon. Call yourself a "War President"? Type FDR Dec 11 1941 in Youtube search, and just listen - you don't have to watch, it's not 4k - this is the speech of a true WAR PRESIDENT, and it's CLEAR AS A BELL

It's like we're living in the America of The Handmaids Tale.

I thought, how about a poll on the most liberal forum I know of - I am shocked to see that it is still at 25% lol. But, a month back at that time supposedly his polls were looking pretty good. So, if he would just shut the fuck up, at least quit wasting more money. Legalize weed, give to all the prisons and jails for free, let them grow it. The dudes that get violent get no weed. That would at least help with a lot of the current issues in the largest prison population in the world. It could actually generate income for states, to have "free" labor to farm weed.

When I think about the money paid to the lawyers, LEO, operating costs etc in addition to what we pay to keep a single prisoner, it boggles my mind.

OVERGROW THE WORLD
redneckhippie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2020, 03:17 PM #62
redneckhippie

redneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enough
I wish I could edit posts....is that because I'm still a "Newbie" after 11 years, lol? The reason I haven't posted much here was the fear of legal ramification in my state ... and especially after the overgrow debacle.

Anyway I thought, if this idiot could see the "numbers" from a decidedly liberal poll that would give him some percentage of the opposition vote ..... 25% is pretty damn good, if he actually had 50% overall. He loves numbers, but apparently can't do math.
redneckhippie is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2020, 10:29 PM #63
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Yeah, ‘cause there’s a post-count, believe it’s 50

Really love your idea about prison pot farms

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.