Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > US Crisis

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Would you vote yes to Trump now, if conditions are met?
YES 14 25.00%
NO 42 75.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

US Crisis Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2020, 03:18 AM #21
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Some perspective on the crisis: we know the US has ~277,000 known cases, and we know that as of the last update, 7371 have died and 12,283 have recovered.

That leaves more than a quarter-million still sick - and the number of cases hasn’t even started to rise sharply. In another week, when we hit 1,000,000 US cases, almost ALL of them will still be sick, will still need care, still need food a month later...*in addition to* everyone who gets sick during that month.

In simple terms it’s not even so much that so many will get sick, but that so many will be sick *at the same time* and are likely to *stay* sick for longer than ‘a few days’.

The number of people needed to take care of that many people will be huge - and that care will present greater danger for the caregivers.

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:32 AM #22
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to all
in california, debate if cannabis is essential biz or not.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:35 AM #23
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
I’m just trying to make this eighth last....

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

Old 04-05-2020, 06:39 AM #24
TheForgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Let the States deal with it. IMPOTUS DJT has almost #20,000 LIES under his belt since taking office. Don't believe a word he says.
/end thread....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:41 AM #25
TheForgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
in california, debate if cannabis is essential biz or not.
In BC the radio station ads state ' Liquor stores and Cannabis shops are open for business', they know an intoxicated public is a docile public.... gotta keep 'em happy to keep 'em spending....

Old 04-05-2020, 02:26 PM #26
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForgotten View Post
In BC the radio station ads state ' Liquor stores and Cannabis shops are open for business', they know an intoxicated public is a docile public.... gotta keep 'em happy to keep 'em spending....
a real alcoholic can actually die being cut off cold turkey. or, he can get desperate & drink mouth wash, lysol, or denatured or wood alcohol. all of those except the mouth wash can seriously injure/kill you. cannabis has, finally, been accepted as medicine by most intelligent people. have you considered looking at this situation from a different perspective?

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:32 PM #27
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
sure i'd vote for Trump if he meets my conditions -
* resign immediately & quarantine at Mar A Lago until he croaks.

See ? Simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:45 PM #28
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
a real alcoholic can actually die being cut off cold turkey. or, he can get desperate & drink mouth wash, lysol, or denatured or wood alcohol. all of those except the mouth wash can seriously injure/kill you. cannabis has, finally, been accepted as medicine by most intelligent people. have you considered looking at this situation from a different perspective?
Exactly. As a society we've decided to make these substances available to people and the only place to legally acquire them is in a government store. You can't just take that away now especially when you're expecting people to isolate in their homes. None of it really matters anyway compared to the death toll that this worldwide shutdown is going to cause after everything is said and done.
Mr. J is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2020, 03:51 PM #29
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivor
Hang him
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:54 PM #30
Im'One

Im'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant futureIm'One has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Exactly. As a society we've decided to make these substances available to people and the only place to legally acquire them is in a government store. You can't just take that away now especially when you're expecting people to isolate in their homes. None of it really matters anyway compared to the death toll that this worldwide shutdown is going to cause after everything is said and done.

Last i heard the only countries allowing the government to control distribution were uruguay and utah. Yea utahs is a country you ever been there?
Im'One is online now Quote