Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > US Crisis

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Would you vote yes to Trump now, if conditions are met?
YES 14 25.00%
NO 42 75.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

US Crisis Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2020, 06:39 PM #1
redneckhippie

redneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enough
Exclamation US Crisis

I want to get a poll going, to keep it simple. In the USA, our president is influenced by polls. It is my opinion that in this crisis, a federal mandate to legalize marijuana in all 50 state will be of huge benefit to our country.

Enough is enough, how crazy is it that CBD is legal in all 50 states, but the majority is imported from overseas? We are the best farmers in the world. This needs to be a grass roots movement, because America is so blinded with predictions and polls, by the time the discussions are done it's too late.

The FDA and big business have peaked. How much sense does it make to sue the pharma companies because we got hooked? Shouldn't we sue alcohol companies for drunk driving accidents, liver cirrhosis, ad infinitum?

Alright, this is the poll

It's the same situation now as in the 60's, which an increasingly small minority actually lived through. We drafted young people, put them into incredible danger, with little real direction and leadership. And then wonder why they got hooked on morphine and the evil weed. The entire world is now living with similar stress, a huge portion of us may be currently infected, unknowingly infecting our families, friends and the general public.

With legality, a lot of our problems will disappear - the smuggling, violence, even the opioid crisis. Put into the hands of the people, we can quickly get it out without the overhead of government. What if it turns out that some combination of cannabinoids can help with COVID 19? I think in the spirit of the 60's, we can do it for free to anyone who needs it. Give it free to everyone in the prisons, where possible let them grow it. If any criminal behavior, they lose that privilege as individuals. I believe we would self-police, I'm curious about the social distance inside? What would happen to the hard drugs, meth and opioids getting smuggled in...if they have plenty of free weed, I think most would fall in line.

The gist of the idea is, I'd rather just vote Trump right now, regardless of how I feel, so that we can avoid more time and money wasting argument. It would be worse for a party change in the middle of this crisis. He is our president right now, we can all criticize but if you're honest, you'll admit that we were all wrong. I was too.

I believe that if he did this, he'd be the most popular president and save maximum lives. With all other jobs gone, states that allow legal weed will be in far better shape. No discussions, adding in clauses, I really think #3 would be a huge popularity boost. Logically, we don't know how long this invisible crap really hangs around, therefore a shaved head could be more sanitary and actually save lives. It's as practical as a lot of suggestions, nobody knows. As the famous Trump hair is such a famous symbol and butt of jokes.

No changes, no discussion, just vote yes or no as is. (I clicked poll with 2 options, I've never done a poll here)

Trump 4202020 movement

"I pledge my vote to you as president, and I will support you as the leader of my country during this crisis and through the next term."

My conditions are:

1. Both national parties agree that all money budgeted for campaigns is to be funnelled directly to health and emergency response front line workers

2. Federal emergency bill passed making marijuana legal in all states at federal level.

3. President Trump will shave his head.
redneckhippie is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:50 PM #2
redneckhippie

redneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enoughredneckhippie will become famous soon enough
Please get the word out, I would like to see the poll results restricted to the stated proposal. I found trump4202020.com which is an open source forum, nothing there yet and I put this info in post - it says "awaiting moderator"

If this is somebody who bought the domain in hope of cashing in, I don't want to steer traffic there but if it's a real activist speak up if you know. If he/she is even alive.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:59 PM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Let the States deal with it. IMPOTUS DJT has almost #20,000 LIES under his belt since taking office. Don't believe a word he says.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:09 PM #4
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
I have written whitehouse.gov and suggested it would be huge for his re-election if he came out and said the feds are stepping aside from Cannibis entirely, like they did with hemp. I got no response.

When that fat fuck nadler started his proposal to have the feds in charge of pot, taking a 5% tax, that was the worst thing that can happen to dope liberty.

If I have to move, it will be to a legal grow state.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is online now Quote

Old 03-31-2020, 09:40 PM #5
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
I wouldn’t sell out my country so cheaply: being stoned during what’s coming is not worth supporting what’s already in the pipeline.

The matter of trust enter into it, too: I will never trust HIM or his supporters. They’ve spent most of my adult life proving to me that they cannot be trusted, and will never fall for their predatory “promises” and “principles” and “patriotic” acting ever again. Swindles are their hallmark.

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:01 PM #6
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
I wouldn’t sell out my country so cheaply: being stoned during what’s coming is not worth supporting what’s already in the pipeline.

The matter of trust enter into it, too: I will never trust HIM or his supporters. They’ve spent most of my adult life proving to me that they cannot be trusted, and will never fall for their predatory “promises” and “principles” and “patriotic” acting ever again. Swindles are their hallmark.

what a lefthanded fork thing to say.
how on earth did you identify these people you accuse?
through listening to your bucket of steam, i've identified you as a problem.
Not a solution. you are exacerbating divisive rhetoric with your blind hatred.
who is it that is now trying to add pork to the stimulus again?

so long.

trichrider is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:42 PM #7
redneckhippie

OK, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think opinions will change soon as more people die. Greed is rampant across the board, here in America thinking we are all so smart. Yes, hemp/CBD is legal in my state of Mississippi, you see it everywhere. The majority is basically snake oil being shipped in and sold to us, majority of local stores are run by some foreigner.

I believe that CBD has it's uses and is effective medically, but it's not the magic bullet. We need legal THC to treat our diseased bodies. Imagine you're a cancer patient today, getting to chemo for the grueling poison. Invisible killer Pixie dust is everywhere, anyone you meet could be infected.

Thinking that electing the right person/party who can make the change is stupid. It is not the message that came out of the 60's. We've been hammered so long, even among ourselves about the fear and intimidation - remember the overgrow forums, all of the "stealth" sections.

Just do it, IMO, don't wait. I don't think any law officer would want to search our homes, at any time in the near future.

Old 03-31-2020, 10:48 PM #8
redneckhippie

It's stupid to say this, there's no country left to sell out. Bad as I hate to say it, this will have a huge positive impact on our planet. Crossing the globe in 3 months, virtually every country hit hard and NO ONE can contain it.

Already, the air smells so much fresher. So much quieter. We don't have to have a huge corporate infrastructure, we can go back to the land, provide for ourselves. Go back to the communal living, local markets and farmers not chain stores. Across the board, even the Cannabis Legal states have the BIG BUSINESS mentality, run the numbers, grow as much weed as possible and make as much money as possible.

Stay home and grow weed, grow vegetables, drop the netflix and streaming services. Hoard all the TV, Movies, Music and whatever media you can find so when the Internet goes down you still have some entertainment.

Old 03-31-2020, 11:50 PM #9
redneckhippie

It's going to be bad, no matter what, I really can't see anyone from Democrat party stepping up. I could join in the ridicule and finger pointing, shoulda done coulda done. Yes, ridiculous that everything is slanted and shaded, democrats/leftists did this, conservative/far rights did that.

This is WWIII, literally. The enemy has spanned the globe, dug in, and isn't going away anytime soon. We can either work together and live, or fight and die. Or go hide somewhere and hope it's safe to come out some time.

Honestly, I'd rather tell Trump, go ahead, you've won. Now you can shut the fuck up, quit accusing each other, give this job to the ones who are capable and let them go with it. It's not possible to support a police/military force large enough to police the entire population, forcing all into compliance. At some point the death rate will make this plan break down.

It's not essential for Amazon, Ford, Pharmacies to stay in business. We should be able to feed ourselves. The only other real essential would be medical care in the event of injury or disease, and who wants to go to the doctor today?

Stay home, grow weed, grow veggies, live and breathe clean fresh air.

Old 03-31-2020, 11:55 PM #10
GOT_BUD?
Weed is a gateway to gardening

GOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
who is it that is now trying to add pork to the stimulus again?
Both sides are using this for political gain.

But you keep beating that us vs. them drum, both of you.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.