Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Grinders

Thread Title Search
Grinders Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2020, 02:38 PM #61
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
In terms of handheld grinders, I find the Santa Cruz Shredder to be the best one I've had so far. The orange plastic thingy that came with my Storz&Bickel Mighty vaporiser is shyte I have to say.
The Shredder has a good "tooth- design" which I believe makes the diff to most others-
CC
Does the Santa Cruz give you a nice fine grind for vaping?

I hear you on the plastic orange shyte, I have that lying around somewhere from when I purchased the volcano, I have zero intentions of using that thing.

I have been using a three piece one I got from sweet seeds many moons ago which is non plastic, the teeth are knackered and worn down which needs replacing.
superx is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2020, 06:47 PM #62
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Hehehe you're a real smoker when----- the non plastic teeth of your ginder are worn down !!!!hahaha

Yes it produces real nice fluffy stuff and also even real sticky weed somehow doesn't stick as badly as in others i've tried and owned...
And mine id from hemp bio plastic, I think they have a metal one which is supposed to be even better.
CC

CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:37 PM #63
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud ofG.O. Joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superx View Post
Does the Santa Cruz give you a nice fine grind for vaping?
Space case can do this upside down.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2020, 02:16 AM #64
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to all
The color on the Santa Cruz shredders comes off and probably ends up in your meds.
I was disappointed with mine.
kalopatchkid is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:00 AM #65
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to all
after using this one for a couple of weeks.id say this is probally the best grinder ive had.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200801_172455.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	543662
vanilla dutch is offline Quote