Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > if you have a rolling paper depot and you find it diffcult to sell

Thread Title Search
if you have a rolling paper depot and you find it diffcult to sell Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2019, 07:46 PM #1
spenserthc

spenserthc is on a distinguished road
if you have a rolling paper depot and you find it diffcult to sell

please don't hesitate to contact me I have a good market and ready to take a good amount of quantity.
spenserthc is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 08:01 PM #2
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
With the rise in concentrates, I may well have a lifetime supply, but I’m not ready to offload them yet....

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

Old 04-08-2019, 11:54 AM #3
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Between me and everyone I know we go through 2 packs a day.how the hell am I supposed to contact you without any info? I'll buy a couple cases
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2019, 02:50 PM #4
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
2 packs a day
TOP papers, 100 gummed leaves.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2019, 03:06 PM #5
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
LMAO we roll French Lights usually.fuckers are like $2.50 a pack. I'd use TOPs if I was desperate enough.
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2019, 04:14 PM #6
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
LMAO we roll French Lights usually.fuckers are like $2.50 a pack. I'd use TOPs if I was desperate enough.
Yikes!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2019, 04:30 PM #7
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivor
Why can't you just order from rizla, rips etc direct?
GMT is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2019, 06:31 PM #8
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivor
Too bad, you're a couple months too late. I just gave away my entire stash of papers, pipes, and everything else I have collected since 1969. There were tons of Zig Zig Wheat Straw papers as well as many chocolate and strawberry flavored papers. I kept the Ralph's Wired Papers. I love those.

Also gave away enough brass pipe parts to start a lamp factory. All my bongs, except one. Chillums, Dugouts, electric pump pipes and even the infamous "gas mask" pipe. That fucker was a killer even in the days of Mexican Brick Weed.

I am getting ready to move and selling/giving away everything I own before I leave.

Right now, my paper stash is a box of Element rice papers and a box of RAW "tips".

I must admit, my buddies and I rolled a joint with the strawberry papers to remember what it was like..... OMG, I would rather smoke an ass. LOL Can't believe we ever did that. LOL

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:17 PM #9
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Nothing was quite like the the wheat zig zigs, they resulted in a lot of missing pages of Gideon bibles.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:57 PM #10
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Nothing was quite like the the wheat zig zigs, they resulted in a lot of missing pages of Gideon bibles.
LOL