Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Hemp Coffee?

Thread Title Search
Hemp Coffee? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2020, 11:35 PM #1
bluefairy11

bluefairy11 will become famous soon enoughbluefairy11 will become famous soon enoughbluefairy11 will become famous soon enough
Cool Hemp Coffee?

Hi! I came across hemp infused coffee the other day and I was super interested but also very confused? Will it keep me away because its coffee or calm me down because its infused with hemp oil?
bluefairy11 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:24 AM #2
romanoweed

romanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to all
dont know, but it could be produced, cause of the ingredients. cannabisproducts are on the market for their healhy ingredients that come with seeds. cannabis in fact one of the most healhy products (seeds) on earth! so, that could be the reason, the taste is a bit ollala, not easy to cook with in my experience by the way, and i had experienced bad tasting products.

besides, FRESHLY mixed seeds in water.. tastes good, Kind of like coconut water
romanoweed is online now Quote

Old 03-26-2020, 07:00 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Hemp coffee is made up of a blend of hemp seeds and coffee beans, so rest assured you'll still get your morning energy kick, but with added health benefits too, so you can feel better about it all day long.

I prefer a full flavored (Costa Rica, Columbian or Hawaiian) java hit and CBD capsules during my 2nd cup.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2020, 07:03 AM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefairy11 View Post
Hi! I came across hemp infused coffee the other day and I was super interested but also very confused? Will it keep me away because its coffee or calm me down because its infused with hemp oil?
Hemp coffee is made up of a blend of hemp seeds and coffee beans, so rest assured you'll still get your morning energy kick, but with added health benefits too, so you can feel better about it all day long!

Depending on beans, a full bodied calm to start your day with quiet focus.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2020, 11:07 PM #5
bluefairy11

bluefairy11 will become famous soon enoughbluefairy11 will become famous soon enoughbluefairy11 will become famous soon enough
The bag feels like just beans and no seeds? is there a chance its just like soaked in cbd oil or something? and wonder how you feel in the morning? awake and focused?

Old 03-27-2020, 11:21 AM #6
romanoweed

romanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to allromanoweed is a name known to all
I think the Beans you felt were just Hemp and no coffeseeds, they are smaller than Coffebeans in case.
Again, im shure it is just Hempseeds, or a mix . I know Cannabis or Hempseeds have a very Nutty, earthy Taste, close to Coffe so ist very likely to use it as Alternative to Coffe wich some People dont like . Or it is cause some People want to Healthbenefits from Hempseed, again it is one of the healthiest Foods on Earth i heard.
Try it, from Experience taste of Hempseed is not that easy to cook/bake, but you could try it, if done well, just Hempseed fresh mixed in water i like it.

Old 03-27-2020, 04:45 PM #7
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefairy11 View Post
The bag feels like just beans and no seeds? is there a chance its just like soaked in cbd oil or something? and wonder how you feel in the morning? awake and focused?
Try it and see! Mellow, awake, focused would be my guess!

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2020, 05:30 PM #8
romanoweed

Hemp does not particulaarly contain CBD. Its quiet possible to likely, some Hemp Strains have big amounts of it. Some Persons dont know Hemp arent CBD Strains per see. just try it !

Old 03-27-2020, 11:15 PM #9
bluefairy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Try it and see! Mellow, awake, focused would be my guess!
I'm pretty sure they are coffee beans but I'll try it and let you know! I'm excited!

Old 03-31-2020, 11:22 PM #10
bluefairy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Hemp coffee is made up of a blend of hemp seeds and coffee beans, so rest assured you'll still get your morning energy kick, but with added health benefits too, so you can feel better about it all day long!

Depending on beans, a full bodied calm to start your day with quiet focus.
OKAY so I did find coffee but its a CBD infused coffee just like I thought. But it saids "cbd infused cofrfee, broad spectrum hemp no THC" Does this mean it was soaked in cbd oil?