What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020 Census

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Online is less paper being sent around in mail which is wasteful and allows them to collect the data quickly and with much less person to person interaction. This is incredibly useful when trying to collect information during a pandemic.

I answer all of the questions honestly. Race, age, income, all of it. I have no need to tamper with data or pretend like race doesn't exist or isn't an issue in this country.

For fucks sake y'all, not everything is a conspiracy.

So true!

When you respond to the census, you help your community gets its fair share of the more than $675 billion per year in federal funds spent on schools, hospitals, roads, public works and other vital programs.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Online is less paper being sent around in mail which is wasteful and allows them to collect the data quickly and with much less person to person interaction. This is incredibly useful when trying to collect information during a pandemic.

I answer all of the questions honestly. Race, age, income, all of it. I have no need to tamper with data or pretend like race doesn't exist or isn't an issue in this country.

For fucks sake y'all, not everything is a conspiracy.

When it comes to the fed.guv, they are broke and I don't trust them one iota. Plus there is a guv within the guv, the deep state.
Much of what was called "conspiracy", is true.

Mr Jay

Veteran
HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, sure. Don't forget look under your bed at night, and check the cherios for a bug.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When it comes to the fed.guv, they are broke and I don't trust them one iota. Plus there is a guv within the guv, the deep state.
Much of what was called "conspiracy", is true.

Funds are set aside for Census items described, besides being taxed on them. Ex: Roads through gas tax.

You're going to believe what you want to believe. As Mr. J said, not everything is a "conspiracy" nor is the government is not trying to screw you.

If numbers are less by not filling out Census, your community is missing out on a chunk of funds appropriated for GOOD causes.