Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > A few pictures from a dinosaur

Thread Title Search
A few pictures from a dinosaur Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2020, 08:30 AM #31
TheForgotten

Fantastic job all around....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:51 AM #32
Cakeboy
looking for a nice mum or two

Cakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to allCakeboy is a name known to all
Agreed. Those colas looking square n chunky, nice man.
Cakeboy is online now Quote

Old 04-03-2020, 12:07 PM #33
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by superpedro View Post
Thanks Bro

Yes she should be fine now. Now my trouble is to get her to stay inside, since she has been indoors for like 5 weeks and hates it.
82 year old moms behave a bit like children with too much authority.
Still not allowed to visit though.
Tell me about it. All you hear is how they’ve lived through wars etc etc.. Trying to explain that this is a bit different is quite difficult at times.

Nice hefty Russians there.. Nice work
Kalbhairav is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2020, 12:38 PM #34
superpedro
Can't help myself..

superpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud of
Thanks guys

Got something in the mail today.
A Mars hydro TSW2000 for my mums. I'm waiting for august before I buy the 4 x TS1000 for the big tent.
But, of course I can't enjoy my summer without trying this LED stuff out for some flowering first. I'm going to put up a 3x3 and do a seedgrow semi-sog style, and try out some new strains to become one of the cool kids

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:31 PM #35
superpedro
Can't help myself..

superpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud ofsuperpedro has much to be proud of

AI needs to go a little longer..

Old 04-03-2020, 10:10 PM #36
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
The kids do seem to know their flavours. Looking forward to those..

After growing with HPS years ago, then only growing outdoor for a loooong time, I’ve come back to indoor and LED also. My grow is only a little 60 x 90 x 180cm set up but it amazes me how different LED was compared to HPS. Prepare for your plants to need a lot more cal-mag.. Hope the learning curve is small and less bendy than mine

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:51 AM #37
superpedro
Can't help myself..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
The kids do seem to know their flavours. Looking forward to those..

After growing with HPS years ago, then only growing outdoor for a loooong time, I’ve come back to indoor and LED also. My grow is only a little 60 x 90 x 180cm set up but it amazes me how different LED was compared to HPS. Prepare for your plants to need a lot more cal-mag.. Hope the learning curve is small and less bendy than mine
Thanks.
Didn't know about ekstra Mg usage. Good to know.
Sort of makes sence to me.
In my coral-farmer hobby I changed from HID to LEDs some 10 years ago, and we had to figure everything out ourself.
Change to LED gave us more chlorophyll, and a demand of pigments to limit photosynthesis. More usage of N, Mg and so on for chlorophyll and Iodine (for pigment).
Given Mg's role in chlorophyll, I think I understand why they would need more Mg..
Thanks for the advice, will do

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:19 AM #38
superpedro
Can't help myself..

A few more pics since my microscope is up and running anyway

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:31 PM #39
superpedro
Can't help myself..

Main harvest of the WR today.
That is 3/4 of the tent havested, the Aurora indica still to go.
Decent sized buds for all 3 WR plants.

Old 04-07-2020, 10:45 PM #40
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Congrats with your fine harvest
God ryger

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is online now Quote