Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Cannabis Allergy but only during harvest?

Thread Title Search
Cannabis Allergy but only during harvest? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2020, 09:42 AM #31
tetragrammaton

tetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud oftetragrammaton has much to be proud of
Well I just trimmed my last two plants, using a different method, and I'm not experiencing any negative effects.

What I did was, I removed the fan leaves, which never causes me issues, and then hung the plants to dry. After two days, before the plants were dry, or the leaves were dry, but wilting and still somewhat wet, I THEN began trimming. I did this during the phase where the plant temporarily loses it's scent, and has the fresh grass/cucumber scent.

This leads me to believe that it indeed was the terpenes that were initially causing me issues.

I will be trimming this way from now on.

The two plants were then hung again, well manicured, and ready to continue drying.

When I cut the buds off the branches, I might experience some issues, but I will be wearing a mask that will prevent any of the trichomes (bulbous or the sharp kind) from entering my nose or mouth and then I will begin the curing process.

Peace & Love,
Tetra

P.S. If any of you who have also experienced this issue, I'd suggest trying my method and seeing if it works for you, I'm also interested in seeing if this works for others. I also did this unmasked and without gloves, just scissors.

Last edited by tetragrammaton; 03-19-2020 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: typos and further clarification
tetragrammaton is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2020, 03:52 PM #32
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
That's awesome! So glad to hear you can trim comfortably again and... now I wonder which terpene(s) cause the effect? lol We'll get there eventually. Good job!

Those of you with pollen allergies, the solution is eating pollen. Check out the pollen allergy thread...
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote